[WIS] Skimpy Male Armors Conversions for SOS

i think outfit studio doesnt mess with weigthing ....

i have seen the interactive loincloth you posted pictures of ...so awesome when will you release it?

Hi there~

Loincloth is included in each armor mesh.

I'm currently editing every mesh.

I think I can release them in couple of weeks.

I'll post pictures of my work in progress. :)

Hello there DarkSchneiderBS,

thank you so much for the simply extraordinary collection of revealing armor re-meshes and re-textures for the SOS male body!  It truly is about time that guys have a very sexy and complete makeover to the vanilla sets that rival the billions of ones for gals, like for CBBE and UNP.  With your mods, and Aoki's original array, male-character-lovers (like myself) now have a nearly perfect, erotic wardrobe for their avatar and NPCS! 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Hello there DarkSchneiderBS,

thank you so much for the simply extraordinary collection of revealing armor re-meshes and re-textures for the SOS male body!  It truly is about time that guys have a very sexy and complete makeover to the vanilla sets that rival the billions of ones for gals, like for CBBE and UNP.  With your mods, and Aoki's original array, male-character-lovers (like myself) now have a nearly perfect, erotic wardrobe for their avatar and NPCS! 

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Thank for the post!

Still there're so many things to be done~ :)

I really appreciate my work somehow make others happy...:)

I will do my best~!

cheers~

Thank for the post!

Still there're so many things to be done~ :)

I really appreciate my worgratefulehow make others happy...:)

I will do my best~!

cheers~

You are very welcome! I think I subscribed to each of your SOS armour threads because I couldn't risk missing a beat! Even though words can only slight express how grateful I am, I had to post so that I could tell you how much I adore your project! >w<

I've only recently started PC gaming and modding for Skyrim a couple of months ago, but its been truly enjoyable...only, I haven't seen much daylight since. That's just how it is I guess. lol. xD

Has putting together these collections been overly time consuming for you? I can't even imagine how many hours you must have put in!

Hi DarkSchneiderBS, love the mod, so happy to see male skimpy armors to match all my installed female ones.

I seem to have found a problem with the barkeeper clothes, not really sure whether it is just a problem in my game.

I didn't edit anything, but I took a peek in NifSkope and the body mesh does seem to be pointing correctly at the actors/character/male texture set, and I opened those files to verify that they are, in fact, correct malebody textures.

I do not have any other mods installed that alter the male barkeeper clothes.

post-46445-0-40034400-1395971209_thumb.png

Hi DarkSchneiderBS, love the mod, so happy to see male skimpy armors to match all my installed female ones.

I seem to have found a problem with the barkeeper clothes, not really sure whether it is just a problem in my game.

I didn't edit anything, but I took a peek in NifSkope and the body mesh does seem to be pointing correctly at the actors/character/male texture set, and I opened those files to verify that they are, in fact, correct malebody textures.

I do not have any other mods installed that alter the male barkeeper clothes.

Hi there~!

First of all, sorry to cause trouble.

The bar keeper cloth is kind of my early work, and has mixed up nod names.

However, I haven't come across the problems like that,,,

I'm working the meshes (a kind of...more) proper way of editing, so next version will fix the problem you have.

I have three system and two of them have skyrims, one for mesh editing and the other for applying the final version of my mod.

Anyway, I haven't got the problem with the current two skyrims.

I'm working on mesh editing now, and I believe the next version will fix the unexpected problems like you have right now.

Cheers~!

Does anyone know why sometimes when you see an npc they still have gap where genitals are suppose to be ?? i tried to see what i was doing wrong but somehow not all npc are getting the schlongs added. And walk around without one. The mod itself seem to be fine though, just not the way the added schlongs are added.

Does anyone know why sometimes when you see an npc they still have gap where genitals are suppose to be ?? i tried to see what i was doing wrong but somehow not all npc are getting the schlongs added. And walk around without one. The mod itself seem to be fine though, just not the way the added schlongs are added.

Hi there~

What other mods are you using?

If you're using other mods with modified armors, you should load this mod last.

Some non-vanilla companions may use their own armors.

In this case, also load my mod last.

This mod simply overrides lots of vanilla male meshes.

Just load it last.

Let me know if this fixes your problem.

Really love the mod. Though is there a stand alone planned for them? Somewhat curious about that.

Not at the moment... :(

I'm too lazy to import all those properties into a separate esp.

I'm currently concentrated into making mesh conversion now (not the texture conversions).

Hopefully soon though~ :)

Hello,

First of all, I absolutely enjoy having these armors equipped (and seeing them equipped :D).

I was wondering if you had any plans on working on the regular clothes such as the farmers and fine clothes?

Hi there~ :)

Thanks for the post!

I'm really into the mesh conversions now... 

I don't think it's gonna happen soon.. :(

Really love the mod. Though is there a stand alone planned for them? Somewhat curious about that.

Not at the moment... :(

I'm currently concentrated into making mesh conversion now (not the texture conversions).

Hopefully soon though~ :)

Awesome. ^^ I might try to port them into a stand-alone thing later myself then, I'm not very good at it but I think I can do it. I did make one for the Revealing Armors for SoS or whatever. XD So it's not that hard. Just leveled lists is a pain in the tush.

Edit: Hmm. Just tried it out, and the fact that a lot of them are texture conversions make it REALLY difficult to easily make them stand alone. Easy Easy if it's a mesh conversion that uses the default textures, then I can probably get them ALL stand alone in a day or two in that case. The last one I did, I had all the armors stand alone, craftable, and in some basic leveled lists.

So I'll definitely give it a shot once you get them over to mesh conversions! Although for some reason the Dark Brotherhood robes have some weird clipping issues on the legs and some weird shader problem. Maybe it's on my end. XD

Wish I knew how to rig and weight meshes myself, I'd so help you out with the mesh conversions.

Not at the moment... sad.png

Hopefully soon though~ smile.png

Awesome. ^^ I might try to port them into a stand-alone thing later myself then, I'm not very good at it but I think I can do it. I did make one for the Revealing Armors for SoS or whatever. XD So it's not that hard. Just leveled lists is a pain in the tush.

Edit: Hmm. Just tried it out, and the fact that a lot of them are texture conversions make it REALLY difficult to easily make them stand alone. Easy Easy if it's a mesh conversion that uses the default textures, then I can probably get them ALL stand alone in a day or two in that case. The last one I did, I had all the armors stand alone, craftable, and in some basic leveled lists.

So I'll definitely give it a shot once you get them over to mesh conversions! Although for some reason the Dark Brotherhood robes have some weird clipping issues on the legs and some weird shader problem. Maybe it's on my end. XD

Wish I knew how to rig and weight meshes myself, I'd so help you out with the mesh conversions.

Hi,

I'm preparing Mesh versions.

The trouble is, I don't get a good results in some armors...

Also, even after I changed the default armor with SOS mesh version, I may still use some (in facet, a lot of..:() custom alpha-edited textures...:(

I will try my best, still.....

Anyway, I may release current meshes in ver.2.0.

Cheers~! :)

Hi,

Also, even after I changed the default armor with SOS mesh version, I may still use some (in facet, a lot of.. :() custom alpha-edited textures... :(

No worries! It's not impossible to add in textures as well, just a bit more of a hassle because I'd need the specularity maps, normal maps, ect to get them actually working properly. XD It'd just take more time and stuff, cause with just the meshes using default textures I can just slap them in, if I need custom textures I gotta make the texture sets, make sure that all the right files are there and then add the armor and apply the new texture set.

So it's not out of the realm of possibility. ^^ I'll wait till the sets are more complete before trying anything definitive. So take your time! There's no rush. ^^

Hi,

Also, even after I changed the default armor with SOS mesh version, I may still use some (in facet, a lot of.. :() custom alpha-edited textures... :(

No worries! It's not impossible to add in textures as well, just a bit more of a hassle because I'd need the specularity maps, normal maps, ect to get them actually working properly. XD It'd just take more time and stuff, cause with just the meshes using default textures I can just slap them in, if I need custom textures I gotta make the texture sets, make sure that all the right files are there and then add the armor and apply the new texture set.

So it's not out of the realm of possibility. ^^ I'll wait till the sets are more complete before trying anything definitive. So take your time! There's no rush. ^^

Thanks for the warm and kind support ~:)