[WIS] Skimpy Male Armors Conversions for SOS

Just uploaded no-underwear version.

Let me know if they work.

...and definitely let me know if they don't work. :)

Thank U so much! :) I'm downloading the no underwear version and i'll test it as soon as possible. :)

You're fantastic!!!! ^_^

EDIT: Everything seems work fine! ^_^ (Even merging all ( 3 yours + 1 aoki RA) .esp  :D

Now I can fully enjoy your last releases waiting excited next future ones.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT2: Humm The blu mage robes and the blu mage robes hooded (mage in dragonsreach) show the famous hole. I 'don't know if is just for me or is the armor for all. (screenshots)

Since I haven't change a single line in *.esp, there shouldn't be an issue like that.

If the issue happens with the new mod of the latest version, then I recommend you to check your load order, and reschlongfy the system.

If the issue was there before, I will have to check on that "blue mage robe" again.

Can you provide the id number of the item?

Here it is screenshot with the 3 ids

post-364156-0-42626500-1401750796_thumb.jpg

Seems to be O.K. on my system. both my character and Farengar were good.

Has the crouch underwear been comletely removed? It didn't turn up on a help search. I still want to use it but not have it be mandatory.

Which version of SoS you are using? Mine is SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.022-BETA .

Is maybe my issue related to this SoS update? :\

EDIT: I've just updated to 2.05.023-BETA and looking at Farengar armor status is not setted as Revealing armor. Checking it as revealing armor and wearing it now my character shows everything in the right way. :)

Just uploaded no-underwear version.

Let me know if they work.

...and definitely let me know if they don't work. smile.png

Thank U so much! smile.png I'm downloading the no underwear version and i'll test it as soon as possible. smile.png

You're fantastic!!!! happy.png

EDIT: Everything seems work fine! happy.png (Even merging all ( 3 yours + 1 aoki RA) .esp  biggrin.png

Now I can fully enjoy your last releases waiting excited next future ones.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT2: Humm The blu mage robes and the blu mage robes hooded (mage in dragonsreach) show the famous hole. I 'don't know if is just for me or is the armor for all. (screenshots)

Since I haven't change a single line in *.esp, there shouldn't be an issue like that.

If the issue happens with the new mod of the latest version, then I recommend you to check your load order, and reschlongfy the system.

If the issue was there before, I will have to check on that "blue mage robe" again.

Can you provide the id number of the item?

Here it is screenshot with the 3 ids

I checked and mine works find...:(

Has the crouch underwear been comletely removed? It didn't turn up on a help search. I still want to use it but not have it be mandatory.

Hi!

I separated into two versions. 

One with the crouch underwear, and one without it.

You can setup the crouch underwear separately.

They're in the download section.

Which version of SoS you are using? Mine is SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.022-BETA .

EDIT: I've just updated to 2.05.023-BETA and looking at Farengar armor status is not setted as Revealing armor. Checking it as revealing armor and wearing it now my character shows everything in the right way. smile.png

You have to load my mod last.

if you reinstalled the SOS again, I recommend you to reinstall my mod after you install SOS and overwrite all.

Let me know if this solves the problem.

My SOS is 2.05.019 beta and works fine.

Blue mage robe and Farengar appear with schlongs.

Somehow you messed up while re-installing mods. :(

EDIT: I've just updated to 2.05.023-BETA and looking at Farengar armor status is not setted as Revealing armor. Checking it as revealing armor and wearing it now my character shows everything in the right way. smile.png

You have to load my mod last.

if you reinstalled the SOS again, I recommend you to reinstall my mod after you install SOS and overwrite all.

Let me know if this solves the problem.

My SOS is 2.05.019 beta and works fine.

Blue mage robe and Farengar appear with schlongs.

Somehow you messed up while re-installing mods. :(

So, i've reinstalled your mods after installation of SoS and seems there is no issue this time! :) I must remember to reinstall your mods every time i update SoS.! :D Thank you one more time! :)

post-364156-0-47467300-1401813095_thumb.jpg

Latest version of SOS (v 2.05.023 BETA) is pure genius ! No more issue with unschlongified revealing armors thanks to the new option in the MCM menu. I was even able to schlongify the TERA armors converted to Sundracon body and they look great :)

Latest version of SOS (v 2.05.023 BETA) is pure genius ! No more issue with unschlongified revealing armors thanks to the new option in the MCM menu. I was even able to schlongify the TERA armors converted to Sundracon body and they look great :)

Really?! Can U give me the link? :D

EDIT: Never mind! I did it by myself! You're right, it works fine even on that armors.

I've tried to schlongify a farmer cloths replacer for FS body and worked too.

Great work boys! ^_^

EDIT2: Humm Lookng better on TERA Armors there are some issues, the skin tone not match , in few armor seems sticked on and in erection or sneaking appear the meshes for FS body... The better armors for now still remain the DarkSchneiderBS ones! :) If only there was a step by step guide i would try to edit some one by myself. I think would be enough eliminate the skin e schlong meshes and add the right Keyword to let recognize that is a reveaing armor.

Sorry for OT! :)

Latest version of SOS (v 2.05.023 BETA) is pure genius ! No more issue with unschlongified revealing armors thanks to the new option in the MCM menu. I was even able to schlongify the TERA armors converted to Sundracon body and they look great smile.png

Really?! Can U give me the link? biggrin.png

EDIT: Never mind! I did it by myself! You're right, it works fine even on that armors.

Great work boys! happy.png

EDIT2: Humm Lookng better on TERA Armors there are some issues, the skin tone not match , in few armor seems sticked on and in erection or sneaking appear the meshes for FS body... The better armors for now still remain the DarkSchneiderBS ones! smile.png If only there was a step by step guide i would try to edit some one by myself. I think would be enough eliminate the skin e schlong meshes and add the right Keyword to let recognize that is a reveaing armor.

Sorry for OT! smile.png

Hi there!

Thank you for the compliment! 

(I took it as a compliment...:))

Seems like my armors are working fine in you skyrim!  :)

As a future plan, I'm planning to convert Tera Armor into SOS (not all of them though...).

Keep up with the updates of my SOS armor post~ :)

Cheers~!

Latest version of SOS (v 2.05.023 BETA) is pure genius ! No more issue with unschlongified revealing armors thanks to the new option in the MCM menu. I was even able to schlongify the TERA armors converted to Sundracon body and they look great smile.png

EDIT2: Humm Lookng better on TERA Armors there are some issues, the skin tone not match , in few armor seems sticked on and in erection or sneaking appear the meshes for FS body... The better armors for now still remain the DarkSchneiderBS ones! smile.png If only there was a step by step guide i would try to edit some one by myself. I think would be enough eliminate the skin e schlong meshes and add the right Keyword to let recognize that is a reveaing armor.

Sorry for OT! smile.png

Hi there!

(I took it as a compliment... :))

Seems like my armors are working fine in you skyrim!   :)

As a future plan, I'm planning to convert Tera Armor into SOS (not all of them though...).

Keep up with the updates of my SOS armor post~ :)

Cheers~!

Yep it was a compliment! :D I'm playing with nifscope and I was able to eliminate the FS body penis mesh from TERA ARMORS FOR MALE so now don't mismatch with SoS. Now remains the different skin issue, I don't know how eliminate that. If U can explain me how remove it I can collaborate with U to extend your project more faster :D

Sorry for OT! smile.png

Hi there!

(I took it as a compliment... smile.png)

Seems like my armors are working fine in you skyrim!   smile.png

Keep up with the updates of my SOS armor post~ smile.png

Cheers~!

Yep it was a compliment! biggrin.png I'm playing with nifscope and I was able to eliminate the FS body penis mesh from TERA ARMORS FOR MALE so now don't mismatch with SoS. Now remains the different skin issue, I don't know how eliminate that. If U can explain me how remove it I can collaborate with U to extend your project more faster biggrin.png

Hi there~

I started to make conversion.

Please check if it looks ok.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/32378-wip-male-tera-armor-conversion-for-sos/

Thank you for your support, however, I prefer working myself.

It would be easier to organize stuff..@~@

I'm lousy with organizing stuff....lol

Thanks again~!!

Cheers~! smile.png

A couple of versions ago, some of the vanilla armor had transparent parts (imperial, ebony, and I think glass had transparency).  Now they don't.  I really liked the transparent ones.  Any way to get those back?

Hi~ !

Transparent texture causes a lot of problems for me.

(and they Still exist...)

I don't plan to make some parts transparent.

Sorry...:(

• 2 weeks later...

Didin't work. That happens only with guards armors. perhaps something with textures? The previous version (2.0) worked propely, but I deleted. sad.png

Sorry for the late response.

It's weird.

The latest version works fine with my system. :(

If you have problem with the armors, maybe some other mod override my settings.

Sorry that it wasn't helpful.

Hey, I'm not sure what I did wrong but I've notice that the imperial armor and novice robes (haven't check all of them) no longer have a revealing backside. Did I do something wrong or is that the new update?

I changed them.

Too revealing wasn't sexy for me...especially the imperial soldiers.

So I conceal more and let myself peak through the gears...lol

I currently have no plan to make them more revealing.

Sorry.

If you have previous version, you can replace the mesh.