[WIS] Skimpy Male Armors Conversions for SOS

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks to release v2.0 biggrin.png by the way what armor that using loincloth?

I had to remove loincloth in this version.

Instead, I'm uploading the crouch underwear as a skimpy loincloth in a separate mod.

The loin cloth sometimes looks good and most of the time...not..

Also, mesh overlapping and texture transparency problems exist when I include the loin cloth mesh as a default.

I will work more on that issue.

I already tried this and... I don't know is it only me but, the underwear looks floating, and is this underwear not for stand-alone but to attach revealing armor?  smile.png

attachicon.gifenb 2014_04_27 10_03_58_61.jpg

Wow...Fast and Glorious(?!) lol

Thanks for the snapshot.

Yes, it looks floating.

The underwear was meant to be the part of each armors.

I removed rear part to minimize mesh overlapping.

I may update as a standalone version, still it looks too hard to make the Schlong-interactive mesh with the proper weighting.

So far everything is great, but here are a couple of problems:

(1) Missing texture on heavy chitin armor, the part in the front has missing texture.  It appears that it also moves with the schlong, which is really, really cool.

(2) weight on bonemold armor is odd.  My character has 0% weight, but when I put on the bonemold armor, I beef up to 100% weight.  All the guards wearing bonemold appear to also be 100% weight.

I personally don't like the leather flaps on the ivory armor.  Hides too much in the back, so I ended up removing it with Nifskope.  I will probably also remove two of the back ivory plates too so that some of the butt is revealed.  It's not a problem, just a personal thing.  Otherwise ivory is great (the texture has always been my favorite, so glad to see it be converted).

I finally figured out what the missing texture was on the heavy chitin armor.  It's that new underwear.  So when I installed that separately, it was okay.  I love the texture and semi-transparency of the new underwear, but I dont like how much it juts out, especially since it moves with the schlong (which is great), I don't think it needs to jut out so far.

So far everything is great, but here are a couple of problems:

(1) Missing texture on heavy chitin armor, the part in the front has missing texture.  It appears that it also moves with the schlong, which is really, really cool.

(2) weight on bonemold armor is odd.  My character has 0% weight, but when I put on the bonemold armor, I beef up to 100% weight.  All the guards wearing bonemold appear to also be 100% weight.

I personally don't like the leather flaps on the ivory armor.  Hides too much in the back, so I ended up removing it with Nifskope.  I will probably also remove two of the back ivory plates too so that some of the butt is revealed.  It's not a problem, just a personal thing.  Otherwise ivory is great (the texture has always been my favorite, so glad to see it be converted).

(1) Woops~!  :(

(2) I will check on it!

Thanks!!

I finally figured out what the missing texture was on the heavy chitin armor.  It's that new underwear.  So when I installed that separately, it was okay.  I love the texture and semi-transparency of the new underwear, but I dont like how much it juts out, especially since it moves with the schlong (which is great), I don't think it needs to jut out so far.

I was meant to erase that mesh from the armor mesh.

Instead, I uploaded a crouch underwear as a separate mod.

I will fix that in couple of days~!

I have found a problem. When I dressed both of Stalhrim armor & SOS skimpy crouch underwear and standing, the latter coundn't be displayed.But it will appear when I sit down.That is so strange. Pleas confirm the problem and find way to fix it. Thank you :blush:

I have found a problem. When I dressed both of Stalhrim armor & SOS skimpy crouch underwear and standing, the latter coundn't be displayed.But it will appear when I sit down.That is so strange. Pleas confirm the problem and find way to fix it. Thank you blush.gif

Hi there~!

Thanks for the report!

Stalhrim armors have problem you mentioned.

I forgot to exclude crouch mesh.

It will be fixed on the next release in couple of days~!

Cheers~! :)