[WIS] Skimpy Male Armors Conversions for SOS

Hi DarkSchneider.  Some suggestions.  As your armors now stand, everybody has their dicks out.  This is fun, this is what many of us wanted,  but I wish there were more variety.  For instance, your blacksmith armor has everything exposed.  But your model --Revealing Blacksmith Apron - male Acer Edition" by Aoki-- had the front covered by the apron and only the back exposed.  I think that's hotter.  And an interesting contrast to all dicks all the time.  Your guards outfit is also fully exposed, but your model -- "Revealing Guards - male" by Lugburzum -- offers only a glimpse of the penis from the side view.  That kind of accidental exposure is also very hot.  Now I know nothing about modding or how much work it would take to make these changes, and I am very happy with what you've done so far. You've done a great job! Keep the all dicks all the time.  But vary it.  A glimpse of the dick rather than its full exposure,  the rear end featured while the front is covered, this makes for a more diverse manscape, don't you think. Best...icapricorn.

post-311919-0-20086300-1391262080_thumb.jpg

post-311919-0-67598300-1391262080_thumb.jpg

Hi DarkSchneider.  Again thanks.  I'm having a hole in the hip problem with the deathbrand armor.  You can see a picture of this problem  in the photos uploaded by uman2631 in comment #6 on the first page of this thread.   The photo, named "deathbrand_armor.jpg" shows the hole in the hip.  This is the armor I mean:

Please check if you've installed the lasted release of Dragonbone armor conversion.

(I thought I fixed it...)

Let me know if it happens the same at the latest release. :)
Thanks for the information!

Check this http:/:www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49105

It is an awesome collection of armors just waiting to be converted to SOS :D

Actually, I tried to make conversion of these.

However, the base body is way far from the SOS base body.

More than a imple Nifskope tweak is needed!

I'm learning 3D Max now, so...hopefully soon...lol

Very good, looking forward to any new material you'll create! Thanks!

Thank you for the post!

I'm currently practicing 3D Max.

I still have max and min weight problem...:(

(I don't know what I did wrong...:< )

Anyway, Schlong-Interactive armor is my final goal.

I have some bondage stuff I created and testing them now in various vanilla area.

Since it is related to SOS script, I think there may be a slight conflict.

Hopefully I can release them soon.

Finally found out how to post images properly :D

First of all thank you again for your amazing work...especially  for vanilla armors :);)

Everything works fine. No bugs have been noticed.

But I have some clipping issues then my character (NPCs) gets fully erect. (I use SexLab Aroused actually...and think other guys use it too.)

some screenshots

bjn1.pngayo7.pngnejf.pngbaex.pngytr5.pngqdb7.pngfgt9.png

Is it possible to make some changes to front part (belt) of these armors?

And I have to admit that robes look a little bit strange :D

o3op.png

Do you have any plans concerning orcish and steel plate conversions?

Maybe this might help:

http://nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29906 (Exposed Armors - Orcish Plate by Av1dPup1l)

http://nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34363 (Revealing steel plate armor for men by seedye)

http://nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50406 (revealing and exposing plate armor - for males by kentin15)

vg8h.jpgmpam.jpg

a3kt.jpg

P.S. I have revealing yarl clothes by aoki on my computer if you need it. (which is currently hidden on nexus)

Thank you!

It will help a lot!

However, to solve the problems you mentioned, I have to add a Schlong-interactive parts in each of these armors.

I tried and tested, but bone weighting is a HELL to apply!

And I haven't noticed that my character's schlong is NOT THAT BIG... lol!!!

I will consider fixing these problems...

However, they're really hard to fix... :(

Again, Thank you for your snapshots! :)

It's not even the maximum size! He've drunk just 6 or 7 bottles of dragon essence. :D:lol:

I think the clipping on erections is to be expected for some of these.  I really, really like the transparency on the shrouded armor (I'd love nothing more than for the monk robes to be transparent front and back, like a transparent loincloth!!), and the plate guard on the carved nord armor looks great too.  I would completely expect clipping to happen for these if you get an erection.  I like the variety of style that these offer compared to the others.  Any, that's just my 2c.

And yah, monk robes looks a bit weird.   I'm sure that will get fixed eventually.

Thank you for the post!

Vanilla conversion is not really for my character,   :)

My character doesn't have to wear them. lol

I haven't noticed some problems you mentioned.

To solve the clipping issue of erection, the only way I can find is to remove the frontal part completely.

However, they seem too weird to me.

Do you think it would be better just to remove all the clipping parts?

I really need to replace that monk robe lol.

It is originally b3lisario's mesh.

Can you recommend any good replacement mesh?

If you ask me, removing all clipping parts would be much more better then deleting the frontal part completely. :)

Still too big for me~!!!  lol

I'll consider it.

Since they're not schlong interactive, it is really hard to find the optimum point or removing...:(

I'll consider removing it completely.

Thanks for the opinion.  :)

Hi DarkSchneider.  Some suggestions.  As your armors now stand, everybody has their dicks out.  This is fun, this is what many of us wanted,  but I wish there were more variety.  For instance, your blacksmith armor has everything exposed.  But your model --Revealing Blacksmith Apron - male Acer Edition" by Aoki-- had the front covered by the apron and only the back exposed.  I think that's hotter.  And an interesting contrast to all dicks all the time.  Your guards outfit is also fully exposed, but your model -- "Revealing Guards - male" by Lugburzum -- offers only a glimpse of the penis from the side view.  That kind of accidental exposure is also very hot.  Now I know nothing about modding or how much work it would take to make these changes, and I am very happy with what you've done so far. You've done a great job! Keep the all dicks all the time.  But vary it.  A glimpse of the dick rather than its full exposure,  the rear end featured while the front is covered, this makes for a more diverse manscape, don't you think. Best...icapricorn.

Thanks for the opinion.

I have the issue about that right now.

If I make them "not completely exposed", there'll be a lot of clipping.

Schlong will poke through the clothes.

That's why I try to remove frontal parts of the cloths completely.

Still, complete removing makes the armor a bit ridiculous ( and not sexy... lol).

I thought that optimal point was the "Storm Cloak" armors and Guards Armors.

Still, they have clipping issue. :(

At this point, it is really hard to avoid any clipping issue without removing frontal parts completely.

And I still can't make up my mind how much they should be revealed....lol

However, I kind of like the way they look right now (and this is my optimum point)...

...So I guess they won't be so much different unless I make the mesh completely schlong interactive.

Thanks for the opinion though..;)

I really need to seriously consider how much they should be revealed.

(I almost feel like I"m "WORKING" on it...lol)

Dark Schneider:  For monk meshes, try Aoki's original skirt mesh:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35862/?

Thanks for the link. :)

I considered it way before I started this post.

(Actually my early work is based on AOKI's robes meshes.)

The problem is, it actually has a long skirt with short texture.

If I make them with SOS, shchlong always pokes through the skirt. :(

Unless I remove the frontal part completely (or weired shaped as current robe), the problem exists.

That's why I judged that the current mesh is "more appropriate" for the SOS conversion.

And, lots of other armors uses the same meshes with different sets of texture, which makes it even harder to replace the mesh.

(Now I know why AOKI's SOS conversion armor collection has no sos revealing robes....seriously...:( )

Still need a lot more work to be done! 

Thanks again.

Hi DarkSchneider.  Again thanks.  I'm having a hole in the hip problem with the deathbrand armor.  You can see a picture of this problem  in the photos uploaded by uman2631 in comment #6 on the first page of this thread.   The photo, named "deathbrand_armor.jpg" shows the hole in the hip.  This is the armor I mean:

Please check if you've installed the lasted release of Dragonbone armor conversion.

Yes, I'm was using the latest:  Version 4.  I decided however to remove the mods after another hole in hip problem showed up on the thief character in Dawnstar named Theron (from the mod "Interesting NPCS")  Also as much as I respect the time and effort you put into the armors, I found them to be a great first effort but lacking in finish.  So I'm sticking with Aoki's limited set of "Revealing Armors for Schlongs of Skyrim."  I think in the end that's about all the nudity I need in the game.    You did a great thing with your work here, DarkSchneider.  And I thank you.

Yes, I'm was using the latest:  Version 4.  I decided however to remove the mods after another hole in hip problem showed up on the thief character in Dawnstar. I think his name was Theron.  Also as much as I respect the time and effort you put into the armors, I found them to be a great first effort but lacking in finish.  So I'm sticking with Aoki's limited set of "Revealing Armors for Skyrim."  I think in the end that's about all the nudity I need in the game.    You did a great thing with your work here, DarkSchneider.  And I thank you.

I'll look into ver 4 again. Thanks you for checking that out. :)

In case of Theron, I haven't been to Dawnstar after I start to working on this conversions.

I'll also look into it. :)

Come back soon for the updates! :)

Yes, I'm was using the latest:  Version 4.  I decided however to remove the mods after another hole in hip problem showed up on the thief character in Dawnstar. I think his name was Theron.  Also as much as I respect the time and effort you put into the armors, I found them to be a great first effort but lacking in finish.  So I'm sticking with Aoki's limited set of "Revealing Armors for Skyrim."  I think in the end that's about all the nudity I need in the game.    You did a great thing with your work here, DarkSchneider.  And I thank you.

In case of Theron, I haven't been to Dawnstar after I start to working on this conversions.

Thank you.  I will check out the mods again once you've finalized them.  Best...icapricorn. (Oh by the way, I realize the character Theron is from a mod called "Interesting NPCs" and not in the vanilla game.)

Thank you.  I will check out the mods again once you've finalized them.  Best...icapricorn. (Oh by the way, I realize the character Theron is from a mod called "Interesting NPCs" and not in the vanilla game.)

In that case, my modification must be loaded later.

Some NPC mods forces its own armor and override my setting.

Let me know if it works by changing the load order.

Yes, I'm was using the latest:  Version 4.  I decided however to remove the mods after another hole in hip problem showed up on the thief character in Dawnstar named Theron (from the mod "Interesting NPCS")  Also as much as I respect the time and effort you put into the armors, I found them to be a great first effort but lacking in finish.  So I'm sticking with Aoki's limited set of "Revealing Armors for Schlongs of Skyrim."  I think in the end that's about all the nudity I need in the game.    You did a great thing with your work here, DarkSchneider.  And I thank you.

Hi DarkSchneider, I'm using the latest version of your dlc2 conversion and still have the hole issue with the Deathbrand armor.  But unlike icapricorn, i will NOT remove your mods from my game :) Even if some armors/clothes are to be perfected, your concept of "revealing" is close to mine ;) I appreciate the time and love you have put into this work and by the number of downloads, I can tell I'm not the only one to think this. Keep up the great work ! 

Guys I love seeing ppl working on male related content, but are you aware that I'm making a new "SOS"?

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=7497.0

Hi!

I kind of aware of the SAM...(Since you've replied to my post in Nexus...: it's me.. Sentinel... lol )

I kind of figured it that it is basically not SoS based.

You seemed too stressed at that time, (I remember you even wrote that you hope you can release "someday"...)

That made me...quite depressed... :(

So I started this post!

I really appreciate your work, and what you've done somehow goes on in many form and inspiration. :)

Even my current conversion becomes obsolete when SAM comes, I won't be disappointed... :)

This work may be just in-between. :)

Still, what I've learned through this post will somehow make me easier to get into SAM based armors!

Thanks for the concern, and I RRREEEAAALLLY  like to see that SAM release ASAP!   :)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!

ps, ...I hope you keep that in mind that this many people are appreciating your work and waiting for your next release! :)

Hi DarkSchneider, I'm using the latest version of your dlc2 conversion and still have the hole issue with the Deathbrand armor.  But unlike icapricorn, i will NOT remove your mods from my game :) Even if some armors/clothes are to be perfected, your concept of "revealing" is close to mine ;) I appreciate the time and love you have put into this work and by the number of downloads, I can tell I'm not the only one to think this. Keep up the great work ! 

Thanks for the post!

Deathbrand armor is a pain in the ass now...lol

I thought I can work in that ASAP, still I'm away from my machine...

(Darn business trip...:()

That armor will be updated!

oh ok! I just wanted to be sure... Like... I dont want you to do work that could "soon" get outdated. I've been checking this thread very often actually, but I'm trying to keep a low profile, and thats why I didnt said anything earlier. Also, SAM will no longer need ESPs to detect if an armor is revealing or not, which will mean increased compatibility with armor mods.

I currently have a bunch of Beta Testers already playing with SAM, and depending on how things evolve, I may release an open beta version. Anyway, you and anyone else interested should keep an eye over at HoT, to see how things are going.

Cheers!

I have a question:I noticed that the characters in your pictures had pubic hair,but didn't have chest hair.How could you  do that? The body hairless of SOS was none of hair,and hairy was full of hair.How do you get only pubic hair but no chest hair?

I have a question:I noticed that the characters in your pictures had pubic hair,but didn't have chest hair.How could you  do that? The body hairless of SOS was none of hair,and hairy was full of hair.How do you get only pubic hair but no chest hair?

It's custom made...:)

i kind of like some hair on my schlong but not the whole body.

I couldn't find any suitable substitute texture, so I mixed some of the sources.

Some of the have tattoos if you've noticed.

It's custom made... :)

I couldn't find any suitable substitute texture, so I mixed some of the sources.

I like some hair only on important parts too.I think there are more people have the same idea.So could you share your sources?Or Please tell us what textures you have chosen could achieve that effect.Thank you very much.

It's custom made... smile.png

I like some hair only on important parts too.I think there are more people have the same idea.So could you share your sources?Or Please tell us what textures you have chosen could achieve that effect.Thank you very much.

I'll consider it.

Thanks for the post..:)

Hope I can properly release the texture soon.

This is some screenshot I took with jpg format, soon I'll upload again.

Btw, can I request for the monk and some kind of that robe to looks like loincloth? and revealing for Jarl and Greybeard? Thanks! :D

post-74242-0-12111900-1391529129_thumb.jpg

post-74242-0-78010700-1391529161_thumb.jpg

post-74242-0-31415900-1391529215_thumb.jpg

post-74242-0-16400100-1391529249_thumb.jpg

post-74242-0-35521000-1391529336_thumb.jpg

post-74242-0-82215100-1391529413_thumb.jpg

EDIT: add new screenshot (the executioner's clothes got purple colour)

post-74242-0-60249300-1391619769_thumb.jpg

post-74242-0-73524900-1391620497_thumb.jpg