[WIS] Skimpy Male Armors Conversions for SOS

...what tools would be needed to make matching female sets of armor?

Guys get to have all the fun when it comes to actually-revealing armor, while girls are stuck with skimpy binkinis that don't let the fun bits hang out.

I believe there're whole lot more female version revealing armors out there...

Not unless you count T+C covering bikinis as "revealing", and none are in the style of the SOS armor.

My point is... what does it take to remove/edit the meshes? Can I get by with Nifskope, or do I need Blender? Do I need to make an ESP with the construction kit thing?

So I refitted the Vampire Royal Armor to fit the Bodybuilder body, however when I try to equip it ingame I instantly CTD, any ideas?

Im still very new to modding and started to fool around with the Outfitstudio yesterday so im still new and Learning.

post-139922-0-07540500-1390687458_thumb.jpg

Great job on the dawnguard armors!  They all look great.  Some minor clipping when bent over or crouched, but not a big deal.  I could not get Harkon's armor to work.  Not sure why.  Probably my fault though.

Here are some piccies.

attachicon.gifdawnguard_clipping.jpgattachicon.gifisran_dawnguard.jpgattachicon.gifme_dawnguard.jpgattachicon.gifdawnguard_clipping_when_crouched.jpgattachicon.gifvampire_red.jpgattachicon.gifvampire_green.jpgattachicon.gifvampire_red2.jpg

Thanks for the snapshots!

As I mentioned above, They're originally Aoki's work.

I couldn't contact him because he blocked all the messages at Nexus.

I left a post of his original Dawnguard post, still no answer of anything...:(

I wonder why they're not working on Harkon.

It works for me...

Maybe I made another adjustment sometime between.

post-311842-0-02409400-1390696370_thumb.jpg

So I refitted the Vampire Royal Armor to fit the Bodybuilder body, however when I try to equip it ingame I instantly CTD, any ideas?

Im still very new to modding and started to fool around with the Outfitstudio yesterday so im still new and Learning.

attachicon.gifVampireRoyalBodybuilder.jpg

I have no idea about getting CTDs with any other mesh editing tools.

I faced a lot of CTDs even with the Nifskopes.

How about copying original properties (such as textures and nod stuffs) from the base *.nif files?

well I love the guard armor you make! (anyway if you need some original mod that hidden from nexus mod, maybe I can upload :) EDIT: It's not mine which hidden from nexus mod though)

I'm glad some of you guys like my conversions...:)

I already have that mode files.

I just need a permission that I can make conversion from them because they're originated from other forums and authors.

I don't want any troubles and behave rude or anything...:)

Thank you for your support!

Hay, are any of these compatible with the Bodybuilder body? I REEEEALY hope they are ;)

I don't have a plan now since I don't use bodybuilder body.. :(

If somebody can make conversion based on my work, it is ok for me~

Aw, that makes me sad! VectorPlexus and friends havn't done much work on sos since he gave the project away, so ive been waiting for more BodyBuilder options. :(

Awesome armors! Thanks a lot for your conversions. :);)

But i'm afraid you will not get permision from all of the authors because some of them are not available on nexus already for months. (for example Lugburzum) :(

Well... not much I can do about that...

I will wait another week for permission and if there're no answers, I'll decide whether I publish the mod with or without the meshes.... :(

I've been preparing for the Vanilla Armors conversions first, so it won't be long to release those conversions as a proper mod. :)

Hi, DarkSchneiderBS.  I think I know how you can release your mods to the rest of us.  I would write to each of the authors and explain the situation this way:  I've made a version of your mod for SoS, and I have made several good faith efforts to reach you for permission to use it.  But I've gotten no reply.  I've come to the conclusion that you may no longer be interested in the Skyrim modding project. However, the demand for SoS armor mods is very large, and I have decided to release my SoS versions on the LoversLab site, and only there. The mod will include a text file giving you credit for the original mod that was my inspiration.  If you have a problem with this, I will remove your armor from the compilation. To be clear,  I do this only because the demand for my SoS versions is so large and because I have made several efforts to obtain your permission.

This way you can release your mod in an ethical fashion, giving the various authors credit for your inspiration.

Hi, DarkSchneiderBS.  I think I know how you can release your mods to the rest of us.  I would write to each of the authors and explain the situation this way:  I've made a version of your mod for SoS, and I have made several good faith efforts to reach you for permission to use it.  But I've gotten no reply.  I've come to the conclusion that you may no longer be interested in the Skyrim modding project. However, the demand for SoS armor mods is very large, and I have decided to release my SoS versions on the LoversLab site, and only there. The mod will include a text file giving you credit for the original mod that was my inspiration.  If you have a problem with this, I will remove your armor from the compilation. To be clear,  I do this only because the demand for my SoS versions is so large and because I have made several efforts to obtain your permission.

This way you can release your mod in an ethical fashion, giving the various authors credit for your inspiration.

Exactly!

I'll keep that in mind.

This actually would help me a lot since English is not my mother tongue..:)

I will notify the authors in couple of days and then wait for couple of days more for response.

Then...

I will release properly!  :)

Thank you for your post!

Aoki hid his older armors, because he was going to convert them to SOS, but then never did.  He occasionally responds to his original "Revealing Armors" thread on the nexus, but not on the others.  Lugburzum was also going to convert his stuff to SOS, but then never did, and disappeared.  I havent seen anything from him or Hoamaii (who also was going to convert his stuff to SOS, but never did), in a very long time.  In my opinion, most of these people have just abandoned skyrim, so I see no harm in continuing what they started, especially when all you are doing is what they said that they would do, but never did.

To the person who thinks that males "have all the fun" and the women have no "skimpy" armors.  You have *GOT* to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!  Seriously?!?!  Given that almost everything is bodyslide compatible, and you can zap bra/panty through bodyslide, there are a TON of skimpy women walking around.  There's even mods that drop the bottom half of regular female clothing like wench, jarl, and merchant clothing.  And that doesn't even count all the Tera armors.  There are at least 150 very revealing armors where panties are zappable, out there for women, with practically any body type you can imagine.

Aoki hid his older armors, because he was going to convert them to SOS, but then never did.  He occasionally responds to his original "Revealing Armors" thread on the nexus, but not on the others.  Lugburzum was also going to convert his stuff to SOS, but then never did, and disappeared.  I havent seen anything from him or Hoamaii (who also was going to convert his stuff to SOS, but never did), in a very long time.  In my opinion, most of these people have just abandoned skyrim, so I see no harm in continuing what they started, especially when all you are doing is what they said that they would do, but never did.

Lugburzum answered and said it is ok.

I'm still waiting for rest of them for couple of more days...:)

this is great! i cant wait the full version

Thank you for your comment. :)

If possible, check the previous beta versions for DLC 1 and DLC 2 and let me know if everything is OK.

I'm kind of re-doing my work again because of the weighting issue (for the vanilla verions).

If you find something weird about anything, please take a snapshot and post it!

It would help a lot!

Glad to see someone has taken up converting more armors for SOS.

Keep up the great work! :)

I'm just temporarily initiating the work. :)

Hopefully, some master show up from no where and re do all my work in mesh basis (not in texture basis as I did...:()

Anybody who can make better things with my initiation, it would be welcome!!

Thanks for the comments~!! :)