Jump to content

Silent voice / Game freeze with some modded dialogue (Sex em Up, Settler and Companion Overhaul,...?)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So I've got a real conundrum for you folks:

 

Some modded dialogue is silent, despite having audio files. Observed with Sex em up and Settler and Companion Overhaul, perhaps others too.
Engaging in these dialogue options or by triggering the Sex em Up hotkey also leads to a game freeze but not every time. Freeze means also no crash log.

 

I managed to fix the issue for Settler and Companion Overhaul by re downloading and reinstalling the mod. Voice there, no freezes, all good.

For Sex em up, it still happens. I then tested Sex em up in a minimal Mod Profile, no game freezes, still no voice. I also tried using the SEU voice add-on and changing the load order, obviously reinstalling.
 

Suggestions please?

 

 

 

Edited by plutocene

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...