{Request} The ability to have sex with your spouse

Spectre_15

Ive found a few mods that allow you to rape your victims, but I've been looking for a mod that will allow me to have sex with my wife.  I've married Serana, and we're always together, so it only makes sense that we'd have sex when we're at home.  If I can rape the poor guard that I just beat the shit out of, and whom watched me brutally slaughter all his friends, why cant I have sex with my loving wife?

If it's important, my character is also a woman, so it needs to allow for homosexual sex between two women.

I think you have to trigger sex using dialog or otherwise you need to sleep within the same house.

Spouse

• LoversComfort monitors players sleep, if player sleeps at same cell as spouse, the animations are triggered.
  • The logic is the similar to vanilla Lover's Comfort, so if you used to have the notification now you should also see the animation.
  • Comfort on sleep can be enabled/disabled through MCM menu toggle.
  • MCM toggle is ignored at very first time and/or if spouse is aroused > 80.
  • Also can trigger sex with spouse through dialogue, spouse would agree if arousal > 10.
  • Multiple marriages are NOT supported.

Archived