Jump to content

Sims only having sex on the bed (I have animations, and I have Sex interaction gameplay option ticked)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Funnily enough, this started after marrying a sim into my family who had no sexual orientation. She had male and female Sims marked as non-interested and wouldn't engage in sex, so I switched these in CAS, and she was able to do sex stuff. Now, everyone is unable to have sex even though they have the same interests. The only place sex still works is on the bed, which is very odd, because this wasn't a problem before. Has anyone else had this problem?

 

I tried creating a new save and using it, and it worked normally, which leads me to believe that my specific save file is the issue. Is there a way to resolve this issue? I have lots of creations and progress underway in my current save.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...