Dollynatrix Posted July 12, 2025 Posted July 12, 2025 I remember I had that mod, but I can't find it. Anyone know where I might find it for the latest AE version?
Jade514 Posted July 12, 2025 Posted July 12, 2025 Hmmmm, That sounds familiar but i can't remember where i remember that concept from my brain is telling me it might have been an old modders resource or something can't rightly remember but maybe someone else here might know if it was ever finished would make an intresting mod if it was finished.
Miauzi Posted July 12, 2025 Posted July 12, 2025 (edited) 4 hours ago, Dollynatrix said: Ich erinnere mich, dass ich diesen Mod hatte, aber ich kann ihn nicht finden. Weiß jemand, wo ich es für die neueste AE-Version finden kann? You're actually looking for two mods: "The Sisterhood of Dibella" and "SL Hormones"... both are by the same author and must work together to achieve the transformation you desire. I used both mods myself for a long time - "The Sisterhood" is still part of my mod profile today... but since the author maintains his work very irregularly, I would advise against it. My recommendation Quote - When initiated, you will be forced to change gender in racemenu and your won't be able to change gender by yourself again. - Two levels: normal change, and permanent change. When permanent, no future gender change will ever be possible. - 4 types of potions are available via console: Potion of (permanent) masculinization / feminization - for modders: mod events are also available - When gender change is happening (e.g. quaffing a gender change potion or a modevent), a random story is played from the file Data\SKSE\Plugins\YpsThoughts\ypsTransformationstories.json as a series of messageboxes. The users can write their own stories there. - Gender change the ultimate motive in the Dibella quest The mod I linked to allows you significantly more freedom and options for implementing your own "role play" -> You can write your own story and implement it into the game yourself via a JSON file! Suggestion: Attempting to steal in the temple triggers the vanilla quest to find the "New Oracle"... "pull" your trigger in the YPS mod for the gender change either upon receiving this quest or after completing it -> as an additional reward for Dibella's blessing... although for men, being transformed into a woman would be a blessing. 😈 Edited July 12, 2025 by Miauzi
Dollynatrix Posted July 12, 2025 Author Posted July 12, 2025 12 hours ago, Miauzi said: You're actually looking for two mods: "The Sisterhood of Dibella" and "SL Hormones"... both are by the same author and must work together to achieve the transformation you desire. I used both mods myself for a long time - "The Sisterhood" is still part of my mod profile today... but since the author maintains his work very irregularly, I would advise against it. My recommendation The mod I linked to allows you significantly more freedom and options for implementing your own "role play" -> You can write your own story and implement it into the game yourself via a JSON file! Suggestion: Attempting to steal in the temple triggers the vanilla quest to find the "New Oracle"... "pull" your trigger in the YPS mod for the gender change either upon receiving this quest or after completing it -> as an additional reward for Dibella's blessing... although for men, being transformed into a woman would be a blessing. 😈 Thanks. Though I found it, and it's a third mod that works with both the others. But again, thanks for helping. I do appreciate it.
Miauzi Posted July 12, 2025 Posted July 12, 2025 36 minutes ago, Dollynatrix said: Danke. Ich habe es jedoch gefunden und es ist ein dritter Mod, der mit den beiden anderen funktioniert. Aber nochmals vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe. Ich weiß das wirklich zu schätzen. But it has nothing to do with AE or SE ... and that was exactly your question
Dollynatrix Posted July 13, 2025 Author Posted July 13, 2025 The AE detail was just me covering the possibility of it not being compatible with the newest SKSE etc.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now