How to register a new mouth model for new race in CK?

barjack

I need help,,I've created a new face with it's own customized mouth(modded from vanilla mouth) with tri file,I've successfully replaced "mouthhuman" that registered in each "Race" menu's options.

But when i create a new race,the new customized race menu doesn't let you choose/mod your new registered mouth model under "headparts" ,i've checked there is no "formlist" registed for vanilla races' mouth,I want to do this because i don't want make my customized race affect other existing npcs appearances.I have checked my new registed mouth model has the same setting with vanilla one.

Other editor can let you edit it directly like old skyeditor

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes5Mod:SkyEdit

,,but there should be something wrong with it,,so how can i make my customized mouth appear in the list tab of CK?I noticed different race can have differct mouth model in vanilla's setting,like orc and vampire,ect...

post-138131-0-70852800-1389565980_thumb.png

post-138131-0-09046800-1389566059_thumb.png

post-138131-0-82996000-1389566313_thumb.png

oh!!it's "delete" key in your keyboard,,nothing showed like right click menu stuff,,that's really tricky,,and i found you can "drag and drop" the model you created  into it,,that's tricky too,,because other headparts have a menu let you choose from,,anyway,,problem solved,,TYVM for your help!

Archived