ENB Transparent Surroundings HELP

Jaquiline

Hey.

I'm using Dynamo ENB + FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting in Fallout: New Vegas, and I'm having mayor issues with seeing distant objects THROUGH the landscape. If I'm standing on one side of a mountain, I can still see whats on the other side.

If I uninstall the ENB, everything is fine. Does anyone know what I should do? Is there a fix? Do you know whats causing it?

Also, stuff goes through my character too, and from some angles my whole face disappears (It also affects NPCs)

Here's some pictures:

post-42708-0-93820000-1389553796_thumb.jpg

post-42708-0-14520900-1389553807_thumb.jpg

post-42708-0-81895200-1389553816_thumb.jpg

post-42708-0-08551500-1389553829_thumb.jpg

Very grateful for answers! :blush:

//Jaquiline.

Hello, I've read this issue comes from a graphic setting not disabled, as usually required by ENBs, so Anisotropic or AntiAlias. I've also read sometimes with a NVidia it's required disabling these things inside their software because sometimes it overrides the game settings.

Hello, I've read this issue comes from a graphic setting not disabled, as usually required by ENBs, so Anisotropic or AntiAlias. I've also read sometimes with a NVidia it's required disabling these things inside their software because sometimes it overrides the game settings.

I disabled those two settings, and now it works fine. The mod page didn't say anything about it, but when you mentioned it I remembered seeing other ENBs requiring it. I didn't make the connection. Thank you! :D

I disabled those two settings, and now it works fine. The mod page didn't say anything about it, but when you mentioned it I remembered seeing other ENBs requiring it. I didn't make the connection. Thank you! :D

Sorry but im having the same problem you were having, but i dont know where to change these settings you spoke of...

If you could give me any help on where to go to fix it, i would appreciate it, thanks.

Sorry but im having the same problem you were having, but i dont know where to change these settings you spoke of...

If you could give me any help on where to go to fix it, i would appreciate it, thanks.

Antialias and anisotropic filter can be disabled on NV launcher, under "Options". If you have an NVidia and still have that trasparency issue after disabling them, it is possible that they must be disabled inside NVidia panel.

It's a different issue from the fix suggested in the previous post, I think that fix only the trasparency on the weapon. The OP issue is related to ENB and how they need those filter disabled to work properly or some objects will appear even when they should be hidden by other objects.

Antialias and anisotropic filter can be disabled on NV launcher, under "Options". If you have an NVidia and still have that trasparency issue after disabling them, it is possible that they must be disabled inside NVidia panel.

It's a different issue from the fix suggested in the previous post, I think that fix only the trasparency on the weapon. The OP issue is related to ENB and how they need those filter disabled to work properly or some objects will appear even when they should be hidden by other objects.

Well my problem was concerning some objects being visable when they should be hidden behind other objects as you said, either way by changing the antialiasing and anisotropic filter settings have fixed my problem and not just the weapon, I just couldn't originally find where to change the settings. Thanks for your help!

Archived