IGNORED

Rape disease

sathiny

Hi,

Its may be kinda strange but I looking for a way to set a script to make a rape victim has a chance to contract a disease.

What I have in mind is something like this:

->"x" times begin raped = 25% chance to contract a "light" disease (damage endurance, willpower, speed and agility in 10pts.)

->"2x" times begin raped = 15% chance to contract a "light" disease + 25% chance to contract "moderat" disease (damage endurance, willpower, speed and agility in 20pt.)

->"3x" times begin raped = 5% chance to contract a "light" disease + 15% chance to contract "moderat" disease + 25% chance to contract a "serius" disease (damage endurance, willpower, speed and agility in 30pt.)

Where "x" is a configurable number of times your char must be raped before his/her immunity start to drop. If possible, I would like to make sure that one can't get all the three stages of the disease at the same time, or, even better, make the disease progress as you keep begin raped time after time.

It would be wonderful if the disease could only be cured by a special potion and could be contracted multiple times.

Now come the bad: I very bad at script. I can work around on CS and half-way through nifscope, but script isn't my thing.

So, I would like to ask if anyone is willing to help me out on it. Just the script is good enought for me.

If there is a mod that do it alread, its good for me to - as long as one would be kindly enought to point me out to it xP

Any help will be very welcome :)

Archived