[Idea] Lustful Carriages

Kuロi

I was heading to the carriage in front of Solitude at night, and the thought crossed my mind. What if someone made a mod that added a configure-able chance for carriages to stop along the way, or even bring you somewhere completely unrelated to your destination, and the driver would then ask you to suck his cock (or more) to bring you to your destination. There could be different scenarios :

1. Pretty basic : He simply stops halfway and tell you to suck his cock unless you wanna walk the rest of the way.

2. Similar to the first one, but instead he simply rapes the DB and leaves her/him there.

3. Brings you to a completely different city, and tells the DB to suck him or pay again (risking getting screwed again).

Then there could be a second part to the scenarios (Notably 1 and 3) : The DB could decide to keep going after the BJ, leading to different outcomes :

1. The Driver gives the DB back the money she/he gave him or bring her/him to his destination for free. Says he got "much more in return".

2. Binds the DB with some Devious Devices items and leaves her/him there.

3. Figures that this DB is way too good to let go, and thus makes her/him his slave for a while. (Hell, this could link to some big slavery quest down the line. Think about it, nobody would ever realize these carriage drivers are actually on the lookout for some slave to trade in, but I'm getting ahead of myself.)

In the end though, something as simple as a mod that adds scenario 1 in the game would be great to begin with

The idea is very promising.

I also immediately think: Ponygirls :D .

The slave trader carriage drivers you said are also a wonderful idea, could be useful also for slaver player characters once there is a good slaver mod. Those carriages could have a false bottom for discret slave delivery.

The "Trevor-style" i know an abbreviation and then you are delivered to some crazy necromancers or slavers variant would also be fun. (I always enjoyed in GTA 5 when as Trevor you picked up random hitchhikers and delivered them to the altruists).

But not everything has to be dark:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38529/?

I haven't tried this mod yet, but it seems you can travel with the carriage and watch. So why not make some real romance options too? It would be quite nice to take a long tour with your spouse, either to a romantic location or you could also make love during the travel. When i read the topic i first assumed that you suggest a romantic mod with romantic tours :)

I haven't tried this mod yet, but it seems you can travel with the carriage and watch. So why not make some real romance options too? It would be quite nice to take a long tour with your spouse, either to a romantic location or you could also make love during the travel. When i read the topic i first assumed that you suggest a romantic mod with romantic tours :)

Well, the thing with that mod is that A. It adds a requirement that's more or less important and B.  Having to install Scenic Carriages if you are someone who doesn't like it may make it a drag.

However, one could an option or two to the destinations, for example : "Do you know of any romantic spot ?" Which would bring the player to some randomly-preselected zone (That place where you use Nettlebane for the Gildergleam treesap comes to mind). A simple "Dungeon-like zone" could also do the trick.  You could bring your Follower/Spouse with you and the area would have a bed/bedroll and some other stuff for your own romantic needs.

Maybe make the service by itself costly, say 500g, but add the option of letting the Driver join in on the fun for a free ride there. Especially if you make the area a small dungeon-like room, it could work like the SD+ Dreamworld, with the driver clone at the door, awaiting payment or compensation.

Like I said, there's probably a lot that we can extend this to, but let's start by getting something simple, then we can aim bigger ;)

Well, the thing with that mod is that A. It adds a requirement that's more or less important and B.  Having to install Scenic Carriages if you are someone who doesn't like it may make it a drag.

However, one could an option or two to the destinations, for example : "Do you know of any romantic spot ?" Which would bring the player to some randomly-preselected zone (That place where you use Nettlebane for the Gildergleam treesap comes to mind). A simple "Dungeon-like zone" could also do the trick.  You could bring your Follower/Spouse with you and the area would have a bed/bedroll and some other stuff for your own romantic needs.

Maybe make the service by itself costly, say 500g, but add the option of letting the Driver join in on the fun for a free ride there. Especially if you make the area a small dungeon-like room, it could work like the SD+ Dreamworld, with the driver clone at the door, awaiting payment or compensation.

Like I said, there's probably a lot that we can extend this to, but let's start by getting something simple, then we can aim bigger ;)

Touring Carriages is much better. IMO and doesn't weigh on your save if you decide to uninstall or keep it. And you can bring a follower along with you. There also an option to skip the whole trip and get to the destination if you just talk to the driver.

Touring Carriages is much better. IMO and doesn't weigh on your save if you decide to uninstall or keep it. And you can bring a follower along with you. There also an option to skip the whole trip and get to the destination if you just talk to the driver.

Oh I'm not saying anything bad about it. Simply that it's not my cup of tea. and even if there is an option, I still have to get in, start moving, then talk to the driver. I'm not that immersion hungry, and having to add a mod that I (and others) probably won't use can turn some people away.

There's also the question of "Will this make it harder to mod?". Not being a modder myself, I can't say much about that. If one was to mod it with TC in mind, would it still allow for the events to happen when skipping the traveling part? How much harder does it make? Or does it require heavier scripting? Etc.

Imo, it's better to make a mod without TC first, then make it work with it, either naturally or though an add-on rather than impose it. But hey, if whoever comes in to mod this believes TC should be a requirement, then so be it. I ain't gonna complain about someone taking my idea and making something out of it, that's the reason I wrote it lol.

How about a (under)carriage ambush? :lol:
I'll let myself out.

But before that, my actual vehicle carriages acts funny with some mods, flailing around like crazy in the opening sequence. If such a mod comes out then I just hope noting like that goes wrong with it.

Edit: Grammar

How about a (under)carriage ambush? :lol:

I'll let myself out.

But before that, my actual vehicle carriages acts funny with some mods, flailing around like crazy in the opening sequence. If such a mod comes out then I just hope noting like that goes wrong with it.

Edit: Grammar

I used to have that problem. Basically, you need to uninstall FNIS when starting a new game. The beginning intro is heavily scripted, and seems like FNIS introducing new character behaviors is screwing it up big time. Don't forget to manually remove some of the files added by it (visit the FNIS nexus page for better info).

As for the Ambush, this could be an interesting scenario. The driver could abandon the DB at the mercy of it's aggressors, to which she/he could accept to be their plaything for a while, pay them a large sum, or simply kill them. That too could also lead to the slavery quest.

Man, all these ideas. I'm starting to think I should learn modding lol :lol:

Oh, so it is just the beginning huh? I had to get the mod that skips the beginning sequence cause I always die in the beginning from not being able to get out of execution when alduin arrives. Even then my game is borked always freezing approaching riverwood. When is the most appropriate time to activate my mods?

I was thinking of bandits posing as carriage drivers and kidnapping you.
Is there an Idea thread? for just shooting out ideas?

Oh, so it is just the beginning huh? I had to get the mod that skips the beginning sequence cause I always die in the beginning from not being able to get out of execution when alduin arrives. Even then my game is borked always freezing approaching riverwood. When is the most appropriate time to activate my mods?

I was thinking of bandits posing as carriage drivers and kidnapping you.

Is there an Idea thread? for just shooting out ideas?

I usually install the mods as soons as I get the quest to go to Whiterun. Didn't get any problems that way yet. You should also make a save a that point, so that if you ever start a new game you can skip that part. However, as far as I'm aware of, as long as you don't install FNIS until that part, most other mods should not break the game intro (though I could be wrong)

As for ideas, you can just make a thread about them in the Sexlab Framework Forum. However, try to look a bit in case someone might have suggested your idea or something similar.

In your case, you might want to bring your suggestion to the Heroine in Distress Thread : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24468-wip-heroine-in-distress-former-sexlab-captured/

The creator is basically working on adding different events to the game, either when dieing and submitting or overall random events (like the Thief/Assassins one for example) Yours could basically be to add the chance to encounter a Carriage along your way, but the Driver would in fact be a bandit(s) waiting to ambush poor innocent Dragonborns by offering "riding" services :P

Why is it always rape with you people? Srsly, how lame is your Dragonborn if the damn carriage driver by his lonesome can somehow subdue them enough to violate them. Even if you're RPing some dainty little princess DB, it's virtually impossible to surprise you in this situation, and literally three little words could send your attacker several dozen yards into the air and in the opposite direction.

Anyway, I like the idea. Maybe have multiple possibilities:

1. Player can solicit sex rather than paying gold.
  2. Carriage driver can ask for sex rather than paying gold.
  3. (Optional/Toggleable) Player can offer to fuck the horse rather than pay gold.
  4. (Likewise) Carriage driver can ask the player to bang the horse rather than pay.

Ponygirl isn't my thing and honestly it sounds like something better left to Molag Bal's Debauchery (I refuse to encourage the continued misapplication of Sanguine's name to that mod) or any of the other myriad player slavery mods out there.

Why is it always rape with you people? Srsly, how lame is your Dragonborn if the damn carriage driver by his lonesome can somehow subdue them enough to violate them. Even if you're RPing some dainty little princess DB, it's virtually impossible to surprise you in this situation, and literally three little words could send your attacker several dozen yards into the air and in the opposite direction.

Anyway, I like the idea. Maybe have multiple possibilities:

1. Player can solicit sex rather than paying gold.
  2. Carriage driver can ask for sex rather than paying gold.
  3. (Optional/Toggleable) Player can offer to fuck the horse rather than pay gold.
  4. (Likewise) Carriage driver can ask the player to bang the horse rather than pay.

Ponygirl isn't my thing and honestly it sounds like something better left to Molag Bal's Debauchery (I refuse to encourage the continued misapplication of Sanguine's name to that mod) or any of the other myriad player slavery mods out there.

Only some of the scenarios are linked to rape, to which I proposed the perpetrator to actually be a slaver rather than a simple carriage driver. The driver simply stopping along the way and asking the DB a blowjob or to walk the rest of the way is no rape.

But yeah, in the end many ideas can come forth. The only thing with your idea, in my opinion, is that they could be extended to a much more different mod. A mod that would basically change trading on several levels. Getting free carriage rides, free Inn rooms, discounts at stores. Skyrimll is actually working on something similar :http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25256-early-wip-lovers-benefits-or-fuck-buddies/ Might wanna suggest your idea in his thread (Which is good, tbh, if someone made it I'd download it, your aim simply is different than what I have in mind)

And last but not least, rather than the dragonborn's apparent lack of awareness when it comes to being surprised and rape, I think her fucking the horse is just as silly (and erotic, but that's something else), coming from a legendary hero I mean :P. But each his own I say, It depends how you play, some might play a sadistic Dragonborn, others a horny nympho much more interested in fucking everything that comes across, and some like to pretend to be a dainty little princess DB who loses control whenever someone gets sexually aggressive on her. No reason to get jumpy :D .

I was heading to the carriage in front of Solitude at night, and the thought crossed my mind. What if someone made a mod that added a configure-able chance for carriages to stop along the way, or even bring you somewhere completely unrelated to your destination, and the driver would then ask you to suck his cock (or more) to bring you to your destination. There could be different scenarios :

1. Pretty basic : He simply stops halfway and tell you to suck his cock unless you wanna walk the rest of the way.

2. Similar to the first one, but instead he simply rapes the DB and leaves her/him there.

3. Brings you to a completely different city, and tells the DB to suck him or pay again (risking getting screwed again).

Then there could be a second part to the scenarios (Notably 1 and 3) : The DB could decide to keep going after the BJ, leading to different outcomes :

1. The Driver gives the DB back the money she/he gave him or bring her/him to his destination for free. Says he got "much more in return".

2. Binds the DB with some Devious Devices items and leaves her/him there.

3. Figures that this DB is way too good to let go, and thus makes her/him his slave for a while. (Hell, this could link to some big slavery quest down the line. Think about it, nobody would ever realize these carriage drivers are actually on the lookout for some slave to trade in, but I'm getting ahead of myself.)

In the end though, something as simple as a mod that adds scenario 1 in the game would be great to begin with

Cool idea, I didnt notice anyone mention someone bribe the driver to deliver a victim to a gang of bandits...

Archived