Jump to content

SexLab SE and Spouses Enhanced 1.7.2 installed. Stuck at "Watch and pleasure yourself"and no dialogue options available for spouse.


Recommended Posts

Posted

So, it seems I cannot interact with my spouse normally and I am stuck at "Watch and pleasure yourself" whenever I try to talk to my spouse and when I wait or sleep on the bed, it says, "You cannot wait/sleep while being asked to leave."

 

And, she is stuck in this state, indefinitely with no normal dialogue options available at my disposal. What can be done?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...