Any Ideas?

Okay the only issue I am currently having with animations is when using the rape spell it goes into an infinite animation cycle that never ends, the real problem I am having is after the Sex animations are finished I can no longer save, change maps wait or sleep without a CTD. The animations for everything but the rape spell work fine, and complete. and there is nothing on the log that would explain what is going on, It only happens after soliciting and finishing, necro and finishing, ect. If not doing any of the various mods actions or animations I can save just fine any ideas on what might be causing the CTD after sex acts?

According to FNIS and boss, with WRYE backing everything up everything is working as it should. There isn't any missing masters, all animations accounted it is just weird in terms of how everything works but now anything that would cause a normal or quick save is broken

New issue to go along with the inability to save, the enslave options aren't there. I can enslave a random baddie but under the topic of select there is no options to do anything with and under special all I get is "nevermind". ZaZ isn't registering SL animations and Devious Devices isn't registering animations. The o3dDevice bondage is just showing 0 bound people I cant seem to figure out how to get that one working at all. Even downloaded and installed the update xo3dBF patch for it.

Archived