WreckedRonin77 Posted May 20, 2025 Posted May 20, 2025 Can anyone make a nude mod for this game? https://store.steampowered.com/app/1374490/RuneScape_Dragonwilds/ 2
AB01 Posted May 21, 2025 Posted May 21, 2025 +1 Hoping the same for both male and female like how Conan exiles has without mod
axellslade Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Game has been released (version 1.0) on september 15th. Still no nudes as of now.
axellslade Posted September 21 Posted September 21 There's a nude mod by FrancisLouis, but it's from Dec. 2025: https://www.patreon.com/FrancisLouisV2/posts/nude-female-146508734 Can anyone test it out on release version? I was a subscriber of his a long time ago, but the BRL:USD went to high for my wages and his basic subscription is at BRL 67,50 / mo and I can't afford it anymore.
DimaKoyt Posted September 21 Posted September 21 (edited) 22 minutes ago, axellslade said: There's a nude mod by FrancisLouis, but it's from Dec. 2025: https://www.patreon.com/FrancisLouisV2/posts/nude-female-146508734 Can anyone test it out on release version? I was a subscriber of his a long time ago, but the BRL:USD went to high for my wages and his basic subscription is at BRL 67,50 / mo and I can't afford it anymore. it been broken for almost a year now Edited September 21 by DimaKoyt
Ultraneroz Posted September 21 Posted September 21 3 hours ago, DimaKoyt said: it been broken for almost a year now I've joined recently and it was working for me 4 hours ago, axellslade said: There's a nude mod by FrancisLouis, but it's from Dec. 2025: https://www.patreon.com/FrancisLouisV2/posts/nude-female-146508734 Can anyone test it out on release version? I was a subscriber of his a long time ago, but the BRL:USD went to high for my wages and his basic subscription is at BRL 67,50 / mo and I can't afford it anymore. It works as of 1,0
languna2000 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 can you shae a pic? might make us on the fence subscribe to there patreon :P{
Ultraneroz Posted September 21 Posted September 21 2 hours ago, languna2000 said: can you shae a pic? might make us on the fence subscribe to there patreon :P{ 1
axellslade Posted September 21 Posted September 21 4 hours ago, Ultraneroz said: I've joined recently and it was working for me It works as of 1,0 Could you share an in-game screenshot?
DimaKoyt Posted September 21 Posted September 21 (edited) 14 hours ago, Ultraneroz said: I've joined recently and it was working for me It works as of 1,0 really? thats good Edited September 21 by DimaKoyt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now