Npc don't hide their weapons/fists

Nepro

The thing is that if you attack npc and later manage to settle 'on peace' (e.g. a guard arrest you, or you yield or he) with this npc then (s)he always is in weapon ready state. I mean they walk with weapon pull out and it looks stupid.

• 5 months later...

I don't see point in making a new thread so I will post it here.

The bug (see the picture) occurs whenever my character gets staggered though when I see the enemy getting staggered they don't have this bug. The enemy's weapon go where it should go when they get staggered.

I am also experiencing this. Every single time someone gets staggered because their fatigue is low, their weapon floats in the air, as well as mine.

Another is if you type kill in tfc if the npc has its weapon sheathed it will float in the air.

I am also experiencing this. Every single time someone gets staggered because their fatigue is low' date=' their weapon floats in the air, as well as mine.

Another is if you type kill in tfc if the npc has its weapon sheathed it will float in the air.

[/quote']

Well at least I am not alone.:P

i dont think its havok error. Vanilla oblivion when an npc dies he she drops the weapon. And you have to look for the weapon it self to pick it up. In vanilla you cant get the weapon in the npc body when you open then. Unless they died with their weapon sheated. So any idea what mod keeps the npc still have the weapon in their inventory menu.

Archived