Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/8/2025 at 6:54 AM, ARandomplayer67 said:

Do you plan on making Raceplay mods for other games?

I made one for XCOM2. But, no, no plans for other games right now.

Posted
On 10/13/2025 at 1:07 PM, ARandomplayer67 said:

What a shame, it's hard to find creative BBC mods

I agree. Have you tried your hand at anything?

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/21/2026 at 3:39 PM, Shawdy said:

Any news about the mod? Did author retired from modding?

Nah, I'm still around. Just haven't had much time to work on modding.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...