Jump to content

[mod] Phaze's Futanari Mod AGOT


Recommended Posts

Posted
18 hours ago, merlin1234 said:

Quick aside- love your work on ABTT, Phaze. It has a lot of potential. When will the next update be btw? Oh, also, how far along your roadmap is the pregnancy system? I'm uh. Asking for a friend, of course.

Thank you ❤️

The next update is hopefully this month, I ended up adding more than I originally planned 😅
I want to get to Pregnancy ASAP, but first I need to do capture mechanics, which naturally supports Pregnancy systems.

Posted
1 hour ago, Phaze Star said:

Thank you ❤️

The next update is hopefully this month, I ended up adding more than I originally planned 😅
I want to get to Pregnancy ASAP, but first I need to do capture mechanics, which naturally supports Pregnancy systems.

Heck yeah, we love big updates. Looking forward to seeing what you've added this time!

 

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense honestly; what, adding other important systems to help flesh it out. Thanks for the clarity though! I'll keep my fingers crossed we see it somewhere before Christmas!😁

Posted
7 hours ago, merlin1234 said:

Heck yeah, we love big updates. Looking forward to seeing what you've added this time!

 

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense honestly; what, adding other important systems to help flesh it out. Thanks for the clarity though! I'll keep my fingers crossed we see it somewhere before Christmas!😁

Oh it will be before Christmas, I imagine more than 1 update in that timeframe.

Posted

I would broadly predict that if you don't get it out this month and decide to take the time to update to the new DLC instead of releasing a version usable with a rollback I would be surprised if the AGOT version ends up ready for release this year. The huge religion rework looks like the kind of thing likely to require basically a total rewrite of everything to do with religions and I do not exactly like Paradox's track record of making it easy to port stuff.

 

The Futa religious stuff is pretty simple and assuming there isn't some annoying hardcoded stuff that's very difficult to work around I figure you get it playable by late October with a pretty simple setup that allows using the existing religions and getting the futa doctrine into other religions and maybe expand this down the line if it ends up looking like there's fun stuff to do with it, but I expect every total conversion mod to be completely wiped out. The AGOT team tends to be pretty good but I'd still be surprised if they have a version ready for the steam release by Christmas. For After The End I would be surprised if they even have a beta on the Discord by next Christmas with their addiction to having a million tiny religions that basically don't matter.

 

Incidentally I am planning to update the Regula compatch once both mods have their religions updated; I had to edit the event chain that sets up the Regula religion so as to allow selecting a Futa doctrine and I will 100% have to redo that unless the Regula dev decides to take over maintaining the patch entirely. However I am flaky and cannot promise a timetable and if I end up distracted by a different game or real life I may end up not ever getting around to it. But basically the crossover is one of my favorite doujins so I am likely to do it for my own use and post it.

Posted
7 hours ago, anonanon421 said:

time to update to the new DLC

Yeah I have never dealt with 2 big DLC back to Back before.
Also I have never played Regula since it focuses on the opposite things my mods do 😅

Posted
3 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

Yeah I have never dealt with 2 big DLC back to Back before.
Also I have never played Regula since it focuses on the opposite things my mods do 😅

Hi Phaze, is there a post/dev diary explaining what you mean by changes to pregnancy? 

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 12:59 PM, 123abcde2 said:

Hi Phaze, is there a post/dev diary explaining what you mean by changes to pregnancy? 

What are you referring to?

Posted
1 hour ago, Phaze Star said:

What are you referring to?

Sorry, I got confused by your earlier comments about pregnancy systems and didn't realize you were referring to a different game

Posted
On 9/21/2026 at 5:30 PM, Phaze Star said:

What are you referring to?


I mean.. I can't blame people for wondering,  your work is amazing.. is this mod supported? (buy me a coffee logic).

Posted
2 hours ago, Chillings said:


I mean.. I can't blame people for wondering,  your work is amazing.. is this mod supported? (buy me a coffee logic).

The were talking about my game, which I am working on and is not attacked to CK3.
Phaze Futa mod is still supported, so Phaze Futa AGOT might also get support if I have the time.

Posted
22 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

The were talking about my game, which I am working on and is not attacked to CK3.
Phaze Futa mod is still supported, so Phaze Futa AGOT might also get support if I have the time.


All of it lol,  Your one of the few wished could be x10..  But if your guessing project support? anything with futa.. if you make it.

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 6:26 AM, Phaze Star said:

Yes my game has Futanari in it, the recent update makes them playable and gives them a new version of the Backed Up mechanic.
Update_5.thumb.png.65394600255cd8efae13361883239fd5.png
https://phazestar.itch.io/a-bang-through-time/devlog/1674842/abtt-version-16-update

I've researched your works... saadly i only wanna fund your ck3 work, which if you have ateam... we can make magic. .. tho i'll check out that 3rd party thing you workingn on... just ain't gonna sell us as well. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...