Oblivion CTD during NPC/player casting shock spell

MajorKururu

The CTD happen after 4 to 5 shock spell been casted (during/non combat)(with lover mods) but when I disable them, the game just run fine without CTD for 6 hour. When I activate the lover mods the same thing happen. I wonder if I the load order(with BOSS) or something missing from the list. But I suspect the problem come from CODEC in my desktop and laptop.

P.S the current solution is to COC out from the combat before the 4th shock spell and return later

Not sure if it's at all related to your problem, but as far as I know, most of the lovers mods should be loaded before lovers with PK.esp. Notable exception is loversMB2, which I have loaded just before idleanims/objectspriority plugins.

If the problem goes away when disabling all lovers mods, then maybe you can be more selective and disable them one at a time, to figure out which one is apparently causing trouble. Or the other way around, start with just the base package and add the rest back in one by one.

Archived