Vampire + Sex

Caro

evening y'all. Couldn't just lurk, I'm sort of stuck with my more kinky playthrough of skyrim. Doing the Dawnguard storyline and I am having issues with sexlab and other mods as a vampire. When engaging in sex as a vampire, my character just curls up in a really odd manner, same with the vampire lord when having sex. I was wondering if there are some fixes for this. I am also trying to avoid my face being all bumpy. 

A bit of a desperation thread, been tweaking and trying, but I'm no modder

loaded up wrye bash, still unable to find a way to get a list of active mods that I can copy and paste onto this thread. 

But moving on, the mods have all worked perfectly fine thus far, been tweaking a bit as I go move along the campaign. It's just that with this vampire issue I'm at a dead stop. Can't seem to find any mods that touch this issue, figured I am just searching for the wrong thing. 

Archived