please help

Sakurasoir

please forgive me for am new at modding what gonna ask is pretty deep. it help me drastically if someone talk to me step by step. try not be as vague as possible. when say install mods. do you mean by using wyre bash or with obmm. in that case watch mods.

each time i followed the guilds the results was different. characters themselfs look different not reaching my goal. after 20th time reinstalling oblivion come to release perhaps i need help

first need step by step explainiation how to get obse working when restall oblivion. what files . i follow read me (steam version) and well now much

second i need explaination sweetfx and dont know if obge was installed but i do know sweetfx was when i installed it whole oblvion became some dark dont even know how fix that or with sliders and fiddled with sliders game would flash white and black

every single time i download xoa something went wrong some of the hair wasnt showing on charaters. or one of eyes wasnt right. got to point where all charaters are indeed showing but sometimes charaters missing there bodies or what not

more importantly the load order between. in watch i need to place things cause dont know doing wrong i think failed somehow when download sweetfx and obge cant tell dont know any tutorials how to install that. dont give enough information

please understand very new to modding when someone says install this mod. question i ask is were with what program and how

i know this is big request from someone new to forms. if someone could help me anyway please contact me

cause i really want a beautiful charater i could show as well everytime watch the videos how beautiful oblivion can be how mine isnt it gets discouraging

my charater at moment but cant play with her cause it crashs so much

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=212146357 ico_external_link.gif

Archived