Murbor Posted April 8, 2025 Posted April 8, 2025 (edited) Does anyone here know of any lewd mods for older games in the "Tales" series of RPGs? Some of the newer games like Tales of Arise have some stuff, but what I'm much more interested in are mods for the older, pre-Xillia, Tales of games. Currently on Steam, we have Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Vesperia Defintive Edition, and Tales of Graces f Remastered in that category, and while a handful of mods do exist for these games, I haven't seen anything lewd yet for any of them. Granted, Graces just released only a few months ago, but Symphonia and Vesperia have been on PC for quite a while longer. I would love to see these amazing games get some sexy mods eventually, and I would particularly like to see mods that give all of the female characters super huge breasts and skimpy, revealing outfits. I just really hope we get something someday soon. If I remember correctly, it was teased when Graces Remastered was announced that there might be more rereleases of old Tales games in the future. If that winds up being the case, then I truly hope we can get lewd mods for all of those games. This series is full of beautiful female characters that I have been extremely fond of for many, many years, and it would be a dream come true to be able to play with mods that give them huge breasts and lewd outfits, perhaps similar to some of the fanart inside the spoiler tag below. If anybody knows of any lewd mods for classic Tales of games, please share them in this thread! Spoiler Edited April 8, 2025 by Murbor 4
Maccias Posted May 17 Posted May 17 https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofsymphonia/mods/1 There's this one for tales of symphonia, i would love if we got more for it. We've gotten mods for vessperia recently, and graces/xillia with their hd ports. I wonder if anyone can do more with symphonia?
Maccias Posted August 23 Posted August 23 (edited) Another symphonia mod for sheena, wonder if it's possible to do more with the game now? it included a tutorial https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofsymphonia/mods/9 Edited August 23 by Maccias
amorrow28 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) 18 hours ago, Maccias said: Another symphonia mod for sheena, wonder if it's possible to do more with the game now? it included a tutorial https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofsymphonia/mods/9 I wrote the tool for symphonia, the tutorial on how to use it is here. It was a bit of a happy coincidence - I only meant to work on Vesperia through* Berseria but it turns out Symphonia was ported to the Berseria format when the PS3 version was made. Anyway, making mods for the old Tales engine is a pain due to the textures. I did make a nude mod for Berseria but gave up after that, and instead I have mostly worked with @jmedia7 who made excellent mods for Berseria, Zestiria and Vesperia with my tools. I discussed Symphonia with him 6 months ago but he told me the characters are probably too chibi to make a good mod. *I worked backwards from Berseria to Vesperia so I deciphered the formats for Graces / Graces f and both Xillia 1/2 on the PS3 while I was at it, but those are less relevant to modding since the remasters use Unity assets. They were mostly stepping stones to get from B/Z to Vesperia. (Plus the Tales modding discord wanted the assets from old exclusive DLC trapped on old consoles, so my graces / xillia tools have not gone completely to waste…) Edited August 24 by amorrow28 1
jmedia7 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 (edited) I've been working on tales of innocence R thanks to amorrow28's tools. But haven't liked any of my attempts so far. Edited August 25 by jmedia7 6
cookiethief20 Posted September 29 Posted September 29 (edited) Started working on a texture replacement mod for Symphonia, currently i have Sheena's and Raine's default outfits, Raine's Glamorous Beauty outfit, Celsius, Idun, Lamia, Luna, Pronyma, Spearman, and Undine. I have not actualy played Symphonia yet and have bean using a save i found online to gain access to the texture files. So does anyone have a save with Sheena and Raine in the party with all of their costume titles unlocked? Also i used the Braless Sheena mod as a staring point for Sheena and you need to use SpecialK/TosFix to use the mod, just extract it into the inject folder. Spoiler ToS skimpy characters.zip Edited September 29 by cookiethief20 7
cookiethief20 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Added Feather Magic, Harpy, Gatekeeper, and Medusa which is all of the monsters I currently plan to edit. Added the Triet city women Updated Raine's default outfit and added her Chosen Beauty outfit I have a texture ready for Sheena's Queen of the Beach title but I don't have the texture hash code to actual add it to the game Spoiler ToS skimpy characters v0.5.zip 3
cookiethief20 Posted Tuesday at 05:23 AM Posted Tuesday at 05:23 AM I've completed what I'm willing to call a 1.0 version of my mod, I added Sheena's outfits, a couple more NPCs, and i decided to do a few more monsters. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/51975-skimpy-characters/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now