Are you using a Custom Race? Because this is not CBBE - i'm 100% sure.

Gonna give you a hint. You need to copy the CBBE meshes into your custom race folder manually! 

I am not using a custom race; I found out i had the original default Ohmes race meshes in the folder. Copying the CBBE meshes into the custom race folder worked, thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a request but could you make cbbe overlay for racemenu with the stripes matching this texture mod minus the fur? I would like to stick with my nord gal but have a cat like look.

Nope.. sorry :/

1. I don't know how the overlay stuff of RM works.

2. I still prefer ECE over RM (although RaceMenu got some nice features) - and i'm honestly not really in the mood to install RM and mess up lots of stuff in my game. Sorry.

This may sound a little selfish, but i only work on mods i'm gonna use myself... and since i don't use RM, i'm not gonna do it.

Hi I'm currently trying to get this mod to work with Lunari TBBP enabled race. I've installed the Lunari race with BBP compatible setup and then i take your textures and throw them in the appropiate Lunari folder. It works only problem is that during any animation or movement, the breasts turn into pancakes and other type of basic breast implosion. I have no idea how to fix this or what the cause is. Any help would be appreciated. If i'm in the wrong area just please... direct me. I've search all over LL for an accurate solution for this. Perhaps i'm dense haha. 

P.S. All other races, npcs, followers have no physics issues.... and for some reason it's only the breasts on my lunari, belly and butt seem to work fine. I really love Lunari race and i love how it combines with your textures. btw you're so awesome for making these ....so yeah.. i'd prefer not to use something else.

Edit. oh i almost forgot i also tried to install the skeleton and generated body i use for all other races and imported them into right folders in Lunari directory to no avail. same issue just better looking body haha.

SCRATCH THAT. I figured it out. Turns out the new XPMSE 2.24 does not seem to be compatible with most HDT's, 2.06 seems to be the most stable atm. I forgot that I had figured that out about my main skeleton and forgot to change it for the custom race. So... yeah i'm dense haha. Disregard!

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love this skin texture, it is positively beautiful.

I am curious if it is possible to apply this skin specifically to khajiit, I have tried a few different methods (but have not exhausted all options yet) already, but haven't gotten it quit yet.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30700-a-khajiit-replacer/

the download for  version 1.2a is broken 

the file downloads but the file it self is damaged 

Downloaded 1.2a. Everything fine for me.

• 2 weeks later...