Oblivion: TES IV 5th Anniversary!

So I ordered Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls IV 5th Anniversary Edition!

I already own Oblivion but not the DLC's for it and am happy to get them finally,

but I wanted to know what are some of the best or fun mods you Recommend i get for or require the DLC's:

Knights Of The Nine.

Shivering isles.

The Mods can be any thing from adult to a simple re-texture,

as long as there not to lore breaking...

So please don"t be shy! :D

if you are you may be a little confused and on the wrong site...

post-193195-0-16687600-1388718091_thumb.png

Yeah i'm not sure why i posted this

Actually I think it would be better to play through the game a little and notice what you want to patch up. E.g if you find the leveling system lacking you can try Oblivion XP; if you find combat lacking, you can try Unnecessary Violence etc.You might also want to get a new UI if you don't like the default one.

Actually I think it would be better to play through the game a little and notice what you want to patch up. E.g if you find the leveling system lacking you can try Oblivion XP; if you find combat lacking, you can try Unnecessary Violence etc.You might also want to get a new UI if you don't like the default one.

Ive beaten it a dozen times already   :cool: 

the DLC's too.

but that was on the Xbox 360 tho

i now have it for PC

Well one thing you will notice if you run boss is that the DLC's for oblivion minus shivering isles are dirtier then most modders mods are so you will want to throw those or the ones that you are going to use into tes4edit and clean them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y94K6bnxc8w Tutorial on how to clean mods using tes4edit. Dirty mods can cause problems in the game.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/16-downloads-lovers-with-pk/ this link is for the adult oblivion mods if you want to use any you will have to download LAPK which is the frame works that most adult mods run off of.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20516/? helps with load order and shows mods that have dirty edits. Lovers mods have to be manually moved in the load order. 

what DLC would you recommend i clean Just Shivering Isles or Both Shivering Isles and KOTN?

Is there a mod/patch i can get that would just fix this by activating a .esp?

I also have the frame work and junky stuff thanks tho! :)

Best advice is to run them all that are dirty through TES4Edit, make copies and then zip them up as either a zip, rar, or 7z archive. That way you have fresh ones along with the main Oblivion ESM and can always start a brand new fresh build fairly easy.

I actually learned from prior users and one of many beginner guides and still use it today. Becomes important because you are going to learn from trial and error as you go, and sooner or later your Oblivion build will get fubarred and you'll need to rebuild.

Best advice is to run them all that are dirty through TES4Edit, make copies and then zip them up as either a zip, rar, or 7z archive. That way you have fresh ones along with the main Oblivion ESM and can always start a brand new fresh build fairly easy.

I actually learned from prior users and one of many beginner guides and still use it today. Becomes important because you are going to learn from trial and error as you go, and sooner or later your Oblivion build will get fubarred and you'll need to rebuild.

Well cleaning it and stuff is covered i just need to know what Mods are some good ones to get or try. thanks tho.

BreakUndie system is one of the reason that keeping me stayed in oblivion, whereas skyrim cannot :D

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8661-bu-armors-compilation/

If you're using ENB, try this one. This gives pseudo-high-res-texture effect without high res texture packs used.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44146/

Thanks Ill check them out! i tried using BU but always had problems getting it to work, i shall give it another try tho

I have been trying out the ENB and i know there is potential for it to look amazing, but it is very blurry :/ i have been messing with the setting to try to fix it but no luck...

is there any tips you could give me to get it working right  Dollvahkiin ?

I use the a tweaked ENB. Do you have the things turned off that need to be turned off and the ones turned on that need to be turned on? In the Oblivionlauncher you have to enable HDR and turn off Antialasing.  During the characters creation the screen is blurry while having DoF activated. So while you create a new charecter you need to turn the dof effect off. Easiest solution is by clicking "shift+f12 Dof is what makes things appear blurry in the background while things close will be zoomed in. Programs such as MSI Afterburner, EvegaPrecsionX must be set to ignore Oblivion. It's a really good ENB it's what I have been using for awhile now.

post-25667-0-44016100-1388820028_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-75381500-1388821510_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-94931500-1388821549_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-28261400-1388821577_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-66277500-1388821598_thumb.jpg

If you look at the last 4 pictures the background is blurry while everything close is not that is from the DOF. If your player gets lines on them. Open your enbseries.ini file and look for FilterQuality= and SamplingQuality= and make sure both are set to 0 or even -1 in SamplingQuality if you have a good card and that should remove them.

gerra6 just came out with a Break Armor system that addresses most of the issues with the BU framework, so I'd recommend that instead.

I haven't look into ENB much yet, still working my way through OBGE. I'm not into plastic looking stuff either; low or no gloss vs. high gloss. I think it also is largely dependent on you graphics card and the app that manages it.

I have been trying out the ENB and i know there is potential for it to look amazing, but it is very blurry :/ i have been messing with the setting to try to fix it but no luck...

is there any tips you could give me to get it working right  Dollvahkiin ?

Sorry for forgetting to mention this:

The default setting of that ENB is really blur, not sure if it's because of hardware differences between the author and us.

I turned off "Depth of field" in the effect section of setting screen. (shift + F12) Don't forget to save the settings! :D

Which version has the coolest looking package box?

I still love my GOTY box the most. The Fifth Anniversary Edition is identical to that, just with inverted colours.

The classic/original box art is a bit on the boring side, I still have the console version I played ages ago. Actually back then I bought the 360 just to play Oblivion and got the game bundled with the console.

Just wondering if my load order is okay?

I checked around but never found some of the mods i have on the list.

load order:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers With PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSP.esp

LoversBed.esp

Lovers With PK.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

666_Modified_Contraception_esp1_0.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp

Grass Overhaul.esp

LoversLight.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

zzEstrus.esp

zzDepraver_for_Estrus_v1.9r5.esp

zzEstrus_noFX_for_v1.9r5.esp

krdEstrusAmbushRandom_for_v1.9r5.esp

krdEstrusAmbushRopersOnly_for_v1.9r5.esp

RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

FuroTrapCoreFramework.esp

FuroTrapModBasic.esp

FuroTrapHazards.esp

FuroTrapModEstrus.esp

FuroTrapModSandbox.esp

FuroTrapModLoversVoice.esp

nudeshyceadb.esp

Nudeshy X.esp

NudeshyUndergarments.esp

nudeshynudejail.esp

NudeshynudejailClassic.esp

LoversNectrophilia.esp

NaRae Pose - 02.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

NaRae Pose - 01 Guide Book.esp

NaRae Pose - 01.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Oblivion_Charactor_Overhaul.esp

Streamline 2.1.esp

YoungerHotterNPCwithPussies.esp

Pussyfur.esp

I have no idea were the last 2 are from lol.

The Lovers Stuff seems fine but i have no idea on the other stuff.

the only problem i ever have is getting Flicker message from Estrus.

and Penis Infinite Stretching which i fixed but stop working and continues to do this.and nothing i installed overrides anything  the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp has. i read several threads but they didn't seem to help 

Skeleton- Penis Infinite Stretching

Do you set "archive invalidate" in the modmanager ? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940

You must do it only one time and never again.

And if you have a Oblivion steam Version check your Oblivion INI if the changes are inside.

see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24780-some-kind-of-problem/ post 11. You can add the changes manually if the stupid Steam has not permitted the changes.

And your load order. See and read the example load order. here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23-quick-installation-guide/ or http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

first esm

then DLCShiveringIsles.esp

followed by all non Lovers mods

Then Lovers

Then MBP Mods  (if you had any.)

And at the end

LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Archived