Albertros Posted March 24, 2025 Posted March 24, 2025 (edited) Rise of the Nude Raider – Finally Getting the Mod It Deserves! Alright, it’s happening! With arc's new tools available, Rise of the Tomb Raider can finally be modded properly, and I’m diving in. This is the only game in the trilogy I haven’t modded yet, and that’s about to change. Tomb Raider mods hold a legendary status in modding. After all, the very first Nude mod ever made for any game was for the original Tomb Raider. It was called 'Nude Raider' just like this one. Since I’ve already worked on Shadow and Tomb Raider 2013, I’m well-acquainted with how these games handle things. Still Rise brings some unique challenges. Lara has an incredible 22 distinct texture maps, making it one of the most complex character setups not only in the series, but in gaming in general. And I’m not cutting corners. I’m replacing every single one of them. No shortcuts, no half-measures. This is going to be a full, proper overhaul. The way I’m handling maps is by mostly keeping the vanilla head texture and extending it into a full-body texture. This means when Lara gets dirty, bloody, or wet, her face will react exactly like it does in the base game, keeping all the original details and effects. But now it applies seamlessly to the entire body. Another important thing: The head mesh is edited but it’s still the original model. Any changes to her face shape were done purely through vertex edits, which means all of Lara’s blendshapes, expressions, and animations stay 100% intact. No weird facial glitches, no broken lip sync - just a seamless and natural as in the vanilla game. The mod will feature: - Full texture replacements keeping all the wet, dirt, blood and effects maps - Maximum detail and consistency. Vanilla game blendshapes and expressions. - No mismatched tones or weird seams Edited March 24, 2025 by Albertros Minor Adjustments 13
siframe Posted March 24, 2025 Posted March 24, 2025 This looks very cool indeed, I look forward to seeing it in game. Good luck with it.
Tommy333 Posted March 25, 2025 Posted March 25, 2025 (edited) Hello, cool news. It would also be great if we could download the latest version of your Shadow of the Tomb Raider mod (1.02p) from Nexus at some point. Maybe there is even a newer version than 1.02p. It would also be great to play the whole game naked in the same costume. It might be easier than changing all costumes like the modder Hornycopter. Although once he's finished with Shadows and does the other parts of Tomb Raider, then all the other modders will have a hard time topping that. A newer Version and fixes for the thighs (Seam) of your Tomb Raider 2013 mod would be cool (if at all possible). Or even a newer version for the Definitive Edition of Tomb Raider 2013. Maybe the mod tools are still coming for the Definitive Edition of Tomb Raider 2013. Yes, the Tomb Raider games are still crying out for really more and greater mods. I particularly like using your mod for Tomb Raider 2013. But with Tomb Raider 2013 you don't have a tough competitor like Hornycopter or Jostar yet. And I bet the Legacy Trilogy will be remastered in 2026. That could also be worthwhile for mods. And a real fourth part at some point. Tomb Raider never ends, just like Call of Duty or Super Mario. Nice mods from you. I'd love more of them. For other games too. Returnal, Scars Above or Forbidden West and the remaster of Horizon could still use something. And the remakes of Resident Evil are always good too. And before I forget. The holy grail of all games for a naked patch as soon as it comes out on pc in 2025 or 2026. Stellar blade. Have fun with your work. 🙂 Edited March 25, 2025 by Tommy333
meyeo Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 I just finished the 2013 game and i was downloading this one but i'll wait for the release of this mod to start it!
Vorenus27 Posted April 30, 2025 Posted April 30, 2025 How much longer do I have to wait? I'm replaying the trilogy with your mods. They just look good.
dixshi Posted May 4, 2025 Posted May 4, 2025 (edited) So is this mod the only one that has/will have the "dirty" textures? (snow, mud, wet, etc.) Do none of the existing nude mods for RotTR do that? (like the one by orangy or the one by JOSTAR) If so I will just wait for this one, I really liked the Tomb Raider (2013) mod a lot due to his feature Edited May 4, 2025 by dixshi
VonRaschke Posted May 5, 2025 Posted May 5, 2025 (edited) 17 hours ago, dixshi said: So is this mod the only one that has/will have the "dirty" textures? (snow, mud, wet, etc.) Do none of the existing nude mods for RotTR do that? (like the one by orangy or the one by JOSTAR) If so I will just wait for this one, I really liked the Tomb Raider (2013) mod a lot due to his feature JOSTAR & orangy's RotTR nude mods did not support dirt maps back when I played through with them. I don't believe any nude mods for RotTR have supported dirt maps, so kudos to Albertros for taking the time to implement it. It made a great difference for TR2013 when his mod supported it, so I would definitely replay this with his mod once it's done. Edited May 5, 2025 by VonRaschke 2
Tehman4 Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 Maybe there's news on their Discord server, but everywhere else I checked hasn't had any activity from Albertos since April. On LoversLab, they haven't even logged in since April. Hopefully it's just life getting in the way, and not something worse.
VonRaschke Posted August 11, 2025 Posted August 11, 2025 Yeah, Albertros has been AWOL for months now and his discord channel has been a ghost town
nomyua Posted February 12 Posted February 12 "Hi everyone, could someone please share the pre-patched .tiger files for Rise of the Tomb Raider? I am using build 1027.0_64 on an Android emulator (game hub). Since I don't have access to a PC to run the Mod Manager myself, I'm unable to perform the tiger injection. I'm specifically looking to install the Lara Nude Jiggle mod. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now