[Idea] Life of a Sex Slave

gaggedgirl123

Now, I know Sanguine's Debauchery already forces you into a sex slave, but I find the slave/master interraction rather... lacking?

Basically, what I'd want is a mod where you can sign a contract to belong to a certain NPC, and you'd basically live the life of a sex slave. Serving your master's/mistress' desires. Not have it feel like you have been captured, but instead feel like real-life BDSM slavery does.

One of the features planned for the SD+ patch will be to willingly submit to a Master/Mistress and have them turn into a Dom follower with needs.

They will follow you around and keep an eye on you as you quest through the game and they will interrupt you from time to time and have their own needs fulfilled.

That's the idea at least... right now, I am still working on stabilizing the mod and and setting the foundations for the next phase of development.

The problem with a Dom NPC is that most NPCs have very limited interactions in the end. 

If you have ideas of needs or tasks you would expect a Dom NPC to ask of you as a sex slave (outside the obvious need for sex), I am interested in getting those ideas on the to do list (assuming they are doable).

One of the features planned for the SD+ patch will be to willingly submit to a Master/Mistress and have them turn into a Dom follower with needs.

They will follow you around and keep an eye on you as you quest through the game and they will interrupt you from time to time and have their own needs fulfilled.

That's the idea at least... right now, I am still working on stabilizing the mod and and setting the foundations for the next phase of development.

The problem with a Dom NPC is that most NPCs have very limited interactions in the end. 

If you have ideas of needs or tasks you would expect a Dom NPC to ask of you as a sex slave (outside the obvious need for sex), I am interested in getting those ideas on the to do list (assuming they are doable).

I see. That's a very good thing then :D

Well, I'll add my ideas here. 

-Request some money periodically

-Find X object before X time passed, otherwise, puishment.

-You want to sleep in a bed? Sorry, I'm chaining you to the ground, good night!

-Take off whatever you're wearing and give it to me. I'll tell you when you can wear anything again

-I want you to work at X place for the day. Obey, slave!

-Worship me, now!

-Spending the rest of your day tied to a wall will be your reward, slave!

-I think you need some makeup! Or maybe a mask.

-See this leather skimpy outfit? this is what you're allowed to wear today

-Cook me X meal.

-Buy a house for me to live it. I'll even let you sleep on the porch if you're nice!

-Here, take this (skooma/alchemical potion). This'll make everything much better.

-You cum too much, I think it's time for a chasity belt!

-You're only allowed to eat from this dog's bowl on the ground.

I think Min/Zadil/Veladarius go heavily in that direction in the next update of DD with subsumptions streets :).

Glad to see someone's already working on it then :D

I think Min/Zadil/Veladarius go heavily in that direction in the next update of DD with subsumptions streets :).

Yes, Devious Devices will feature a system similar to that in a (still rather distant) future version once we have refined the recently added gags and armbinder. The wait should be worth it though.

I have two  ideas for a male slave, the first one very cruel:

-Your mistress first ignores you for a day or two, then teases you and is extraordinarily nice to you. She performs a sexy striptease, you watch in light bondage. Then she asks if you want to spend the night with her. If you agree she'll smile in an evil way and say:"I have a special surprise for you my dear. Since you are so masochistic i'll be very kind and make sure you remember this night for a long time." Then she breaks your cock and starts pleasing you in the most tender ways, if you cum through oral sex commenting how nice your bloody cum cocktail tastes. With each orgasm there should be a check if you pass out from the pain, and if you do so too early your mistress will be a bit annoyed. If you somehow manage to endure the night as a reward she will magically heal your cock.

-Your mistress (or better a futanari succubus) magically enlarges your cock so much that she can gag you with the tip of your cock and then assrapes you, trying to make sure you both cum at the same time.

Yes, Devious Devices will feature a system similar to that in a (still rather distant) future version once we have refined the recently added gags and armbinder. The wait should be worth it though.

Well I've been a huge fan of the mod so far, so I can't wait to see that. Still not done on the "chastity belt" quest though, I had to re-install before I finished it.

Cool... these ideas will do nicely for both SD and the Dom side of my Mind Control mod.

I can't wait to get started on that side of the mods!

I'm just about to test out Mind Control myself. Didn't interrest me at first, but I noticed there were options for sub players too, so now I just HAVE to try it lol

I have two  ideas for a male slave, the first one very cruel:

-Your mistress first ignores you for a day or two, then teases you and is extraordinarily nice to you. She performs a sexy striptease, you watch in light bondage. Then she asks if you want to spend the night with her. If you agree she'll smile in an evil way and say:"I have a special surprise for you my dear. Since you are so masochistic i'll be very kind and make sure you remember this night for a long time." Then she breaks your cock and starts pleasing you in the most tender ways, if you cum through oral sex commenting how nice your bloody cum cocktail tastes. With each orgasm there should be a check if you pass out from the pain, and if you do so too early your mistress will be a bit annoyed. If you somehow manage to endure the night as a reward she will magically heal your cock.

-Your mistress (or better a futanari succubus) magically enlarges your cock so much that she can gag you with the tip of your cock and then assrapes you, trying to make sure you both cum at the same time.

If only Sexlab had animations for those lol.

Might I suggest also having the Sub be forced to take care of some members of the Dom's particular factions. IE: You are sub to Dom from Forsworn faction. Your Dom sends you to other Forsworn camp's to satisfy the "leader" of that camp. Leader of that camp may then direct you to satisfy some or all of their camps members, before being allowed to return to you Master.

Probably very hard to implement, but one of my absolute favorites would be if there are slave competitions with other slaves.

To spice it up part of the stake before the competition would be that the losing team might become property of the winning team, not only the slave, but also his/her master/mistress.

So it would require at least 3 participants (master and two slaves) but better 4 (two masters with slaves) or more.

Competitions that don't sound too undoable to me as modding noob:

-A special brawl, where instead of brawling you and your opponent whip each other till one collapses. So only the brawl rules would need to be changed, that you don't fight unarmed but with whips. I hope this should be scriptable.

You could also make those brawls nicely onesided if there are a few different whips and your opponent gets a better whip to lower your chances. Such subtle mean ways to betray would fit nicely.

-Unleashing competition. Your master binds your competitor to the best of his ability, the other master you. Whoever manages to unleash first wins and may as a reward also rape the loser. Lots of possibilities, especially when combined with some Devious Devices tools, for example the armbinder would work nicely.

-Sex competition where you have to bring X participants to an orgasm faster than the other slave. For orgasm checking sexlab aroused could be used, and radiant prostitution has such a quest with the military camp included.

-Pain endurance competition. There are so many nice zaz animations :). Would require some basic scripts about pain tolerance and damage, for example every punishment could do a semirandom amount of health damage and your pain tolerance is like armor and lowers the damage.

Example:

Whipping: 20-40 health damage

Rape: 10-20 health damage

Creature Rape: 30-50 health damage

Pain endurance reduces the damage by 0% if you have none and as maximum by 50%. If you reach 0 health you black out and lose the game.

Great ideas and I can't wait to see something like them implemented.

As pointed out, the limited NPC interactions are a major limitation.

The ultimate goal should be to have developed, interesting NPCs like, for example, Vilja. NPCs with distinct, developed personalities and tons of depth and interaction. Otherwise every scenario and every NPC ends up feeling the same. Of course, developing NPCs to that level is a major challenge, but I would love to see some 'adult' focused NPCs with that level of depth, especially BDSM focused NPCs.

It would be much more interesting to be a slave to a developed NPC with unique desires, needs, and goals than anything random / generic.

Sounds great, i would love such a mod!

A very good thing for such a mod would be if you could travel and still play a normal game with your Dom traveling with you, and the Dom just give you things to do like "You are going to fuck the next Person we meet." or a bit more extreme like "Oh see that Dog there? It probably is really sad cause there are no other Dogs here, you're going to make it a happy puppy today!"

Stuff like that would be really cool. Of course you could do more stages that get more extreme (best with an MCM Menu or Dialog at the beginning) if you are only willingly prgress to the next stage or are forced to.

You should also definitely take a look at Mavia's "msex Veronica D/s" Fallout Mod. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13802-msex-veronica-ds/ This is bascially exactly that mod for Fallout New Vegas. This mod with more options for Skyrim would be brilliant.

Hi, my ideas for master as follower:

- when followed by master he would keep you bound, gagged etc.

- when in combat he will enable combat controls

- when out of combat he will disable combat controls

- after combat if player is on low heath he will punnish player for beying such stupid slave etc.

may suggest some Deadric interactions 

eg. find some odd iron belt, when pick up, it equip by it self, turns out a cruel Artifact from Molag Bal, its self partly a Soul Gem,

constantly needs to be feeded with souls till you slay enough and realese you. 

If not feeded radom punishments.

Ideas, free to use or ignore as found possible to implement or completely unusable:

Sexual:
When entering a town your master may decide to "sell" you to the town barracks for the night while they get their rest at the Inn.

Non-Sexual:
The master has a friend who has needs (10 Bear pelts, 20 Nightshade + 20 Deathbells + 20 whatever, 30 Crimson Nirnroots, ...), co-opt some of those collection quests to help your master (instead of you) make friends and influence people. Add some additional radiant collection quests for alchemists (ingredients), Blacksmiths (ores or ingots), Mages (filled soul gems of various sizes). Add some time frames for completion instead of leaving them open ended, early completion pleases the master while late completion leads to displeasure and punishment.

Your master might want to limit your gold so you can't purchase things, greater trust based on timely completion of assigned tasks would allow larger amounts while lessened trust leads to less gold.

I highly suggest you create several distinct NPCs as masters each with their own personality, one ought to be sex obsessed and personally have you several times each day as well as having you have sex with random individuals/creatures or sex with everyone in an Inn etc while at the other end you could have a master who may only use you sexually once a week or less and never have you used by another but may have a lot of chores to be done. Expanding the mod later could be done by adding new master with new personalities and requirements.

By making your own NPC masters you can give each of them a home reflecting their taste and give each of them a job (adventurer, mage, alchemist, blacksmith, Innkeeper, Creature fighting pit owner) so that the chores given can align with their vocation (maybe capture creatures for the pit owner by submitting to them for sex).

When you are captured by bandits or foresworn have them "use" you for a day or so and then sell you to a randomly picked master (assuming you haven't escaped) and also include the possibility of being sold by one master to another (if your master is unhappy with you then you have a higher chance of being sold, for instance if your sexual proficiency is low the sex obsessed owner might be unhappy with your performance while the Mage master would be more concerned about how valuable the items you can enchant for him are).

This way your character can be moved from being mastered by a faction that is not allowed in towns etc to being mastered by a master who is not only allowed into towns but may be a relative of one of the Yarls which can be used to explain why they'd tolerate your debasement by that master.

Building up on previous posts -

Were I to have a suggestion to be used or ignored I would definitely go with a certain select group of people added in, in addition to random people being asked. Here's what I'm getting at with this -

Say you went to Whiterun and found Ysolda, then asked her to be your owner. She says yes. But it doesn't really make sense for her to be running all around Skryim with you on your adventures. She's a trader. She has a life of her own. She goes around town, buys stuff, has people to talk to, goes to the Bannered Mare to socialize, goes home and sleeps, and somehow has a drug operation on the side with her primary customers being those trading Kahjit if my hunch on that is right. - The point here is, just asking her to drop everything and go on crazy adventures doesn't seem right. Nor would it for many denizens. Sure you could probably make sense with Nagrub (Orc out in a stronghold) to go on quests with you as an owner, but it wouldn't make sense for just everybody to pick up and move out. (Also - Easter Egg Idea - Meeko the dog as an owner, and he just runs around and has you dig up Sheogoraths socks.)

So instead, you could have a few npc's added to a named list of available "Traveling Owners" who will do the dom thing with you on the go as followers, and the rest as "City/Town Owners" who require you to be around them in their places of residence. Or perhaps even more simple - Anybody who has the follower option can be asked to be a Dom when they are following you. Anybody who doesn't can have a regular dialogue option for it.

Adding to that, you could potentially put in a bartender rumor quest where you ask "Do you know of anybody that... is maybe looking for someone who likes you know... to be on the bottom?" (Or something) and they direct the player character to some custom npc doms scattered about. Depending on how much you want to customize, they could have preferences for how they act and such. An example of this could be a Mage in Winterhold who likes testing soul gem plugs (Courtesy of Devious Devices) on his subjects, or an Altmer in Solitude who thinks everybody is beneath her and they need to be reminded of their place with the crop frequently. That kind of customization adds flavor and immersion to mods, rather than the generic villager with repeat options.

Point of reference on that, a mod called "Interesting NPC's" which adds plenty of voiced characters roaming around through Skyrim, each with a unique set of dialogues and back stories. I even found a quest from a Kahjit who believes the 7,000 steps is a conspiracy and that it's actually quite a few steps less. Skooma and Moon Sugar blood tests pending.

They don't have to be that complex, but having an owner that just says "Yes" and "What is it?" all the time really breaks down immersion and enjoyability.

For those that don't like to read though, here is a quick list of potential possibilities. Some of course have no doubt been mentioned.

-General-

-Traveling and Home/City Owners

-Custom NPC Owners *WITH INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITIES*. They don't need to be voiced and spent hours on each, but getting some variety is important.

-Non Sexual-

-Collection Quests(Gold, items, Daedric socks, etc...)

-Inventory Control

-Gold Control

-Clothing/Armor Control

-Punishment/Reward (Do good, receive pat on the head and sweet roll. Do poorly and off to the pit of Daedric Fire. Not really, but you get it.)

-Go to town/home (Owner gets tired of putting up with your adventurous ways. Wants to actually sleep in a bed for once. Orders you rent a room somewhere or go to their home and sleep.)

-Sexual-

-Used at random when appropriate (Not in the middle of an epic rumble with Dragons dying by the dozen, and Thalmor agents crying like milk drinkers. Maybe if the work goes into it enough, they drag you off somewhere private away from prying eyes and use you if you're in towns or some such. Wouldn't have that problem in a ruin. And besides, steam centurions make great vibrators. Once you rip their arms off.)

-Denial (Devious Devices. Yummy.)

-Accessories (Devious Devices again. See! Yummy!)

-Pimped out. Such as at a Guard Barracks, Inn, or other large populated establishment. (Thanks to Waxen for that one. :D Love it.)

Additional ideas

---Captured and Sold---

This really branches off away from the original idea, but it is something worth noting that could be built up on.

Like Waxen was saying, integrating it with capture mods would be a brilliant idea. Get captured, get used, and a random owner comes to pick you up to take you to wherever with them.

Pretty sure the captured part is easy to figure out, though the pickup can be quite tricky. Factions not liking each other and everything, having a villager walk into a bandit camp might not be the best plan in the world. So instead, your initial captors could take you to a drop off point after a few days (The sale has to be made ya know.) and after you are there, your new owner comes to get you so that the bandits don't attack the new owner. Food/water accommodations for those other mods and what not. But like I said, not really what the original idea is about.

--Debt--

A personal favorite scenario of mine is debt collection. Whether it's a debt of a life saved, goods offered, or money taken.

For your mod, it could work out that players could borrow items/gold and be expected to pay it back (Set amounts to make it easier). If they can, no problem. If they can't then a few routes can open up. The person will offer to extend the deadline thereby increasing your debt, the person will offer to let you work off the debt (Slave route), or you tell the person no way no way, which ends up with them calling the guards for theft and you either scooting away or playing the stabby stabby cut cut game.

That one is pretty complex and it's more just a fancy of mine than something I would expect implemented. Though I should start bothering something about that. Maybe a commission or something.

----

And with that I'm just going to stop typing. I think I put way too much here already, but I wanted to share what was going through my head. Hope at least something in here was worth reading. ^.^

i was thinking that you should guys should create an alternate start mod that allows you to start as a slave/pony-girl once your done with the next part!

i was thinking that you should guys should create an alternate start mod that allows you to start as a slave/pony-girl once your done with the next part!

Hm, maybe. Not ruling anything out, but that's not something we're focusing on now and would require a lot of extra content and functionality that isn't included yet, so if such a feature is added then it would be at a much later point.

Hm, maybe. Not ruling anything out, but that's not something we're focusing on now and would require a lot of extra content and functionality that isn't included yet, so if such a feature is added then it would be at a much later point.

If you were to look into that Zadil, I would suggest instead of making a new one from scratch, to add an option to a great mod already available.

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

That would at least help with bypassing the default start, and once the pattern is discovered I can't imagine it would be too hard to add in another start preset.

What I do imagine would be more difficult would be setting up all the variables for the owner, location, and progression.

If you were to look into that Zadil, I would suggest instead of making a new one from scratch, to add an option to a great mod already available.

Alternate Start - Live Another Life

That would at least help with bypassing the default start, and once the pattern is discovered I can't imagine it would be too hard to add in another start preset.

What I do imagine would be more difficult would be setting up all the variables for the owner, location, and progression.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll keep it in mind if we (Min & myself) ever get around to work on an alternate start feature, which is still far from certain.

Archived