[Idea] Life of a Sex Slave

gaggedgirl123

Here is my vision of the sex slave mod for Skyrim:

1. Instead of having a master follower, let it be a daedra (some unaddmitted Prince of BDSM maybe?) that adopts the Dragonborn as his slave.
  2. DB will be gifted an artifact suited for a sex slave - unremovable collar and arm cuffs that prevent clothing and force bound animation.
  3. Another gift is a wisper shout / spell that is usable when bound and will grant temporal freedom and combat performance boost.
  4. Depending on the shout / spell usage frequency, master will contact his slave with some orders, perform some punishments etc...

Here is my vision of the sex slave mod for Skyrim:

1. Instead of having a master follower, let it be a daedra (some unaddmitted Prince of BDSM maybe?) that adopts the Dragonborn as his slave.
  2. DB will be gifted an artifact suited for a sex slave - unremovable collar and arm cuffs that prevent clothing and force bound animation.
  3. Another gift is a wisper shout / spell that is usable when bound and will grant temporal freedom and combat performance boost.
  4. Depending on the shout / spell usage frequency, master will contact his slave with some orders, perform some punishments etc...

Problems with that would be - Not everybody likes Daedra. While nobody can please everybody, when making mods for communities, it has to be something everybody can go with. Great for you and those that do, but either multiple or a more general dominant needs to be present. If you made a mod for yourself and put it up for others, then sure go for whatever suits your fancy.

The "refused" Daedric Prince idea is also weird as far as Elder Scrolls lore goes. Maybe a powerful Daedra, or servant of a Daedric Prince, but having one that wasn't given a spot doesn't make sense, especially since that would entail some trouble with dimensional placement (Since all Daedra have planes of Oblivion to return to, and I can't imagine any of them wanting another Prince on their plane.) Otherwise, the Prince would be one of the unknown to mortals, and that creates a whole new set of problems. All in all, it just makes more sense to have a normal Daedra be running that show. Not a Prince. Unless you wanted to go with one of the Princes in avatar form. Bal would do great here, Sanguine would fit, and you could tie in Mephala if you wanted a more feminine Daedra dominant.

Collar and cuffs is fine. But you're going to run into problems with the combat thing. If you have a deity watching over you who is into BDSM as you put it, then why are they going to give you a spell to let you fight back? Why not just keep you bound and helpless, let things beat on you to grow your masochistic side?

Furthermore - based on how long that combat lasts, the shouting to actually fight would get really annoying. And then having to reequip weapons at least. And unless you have one of the unarmored mods, how are you supposed to survive in combat if you aren't a mage and have spells backing you up. That just throws too many wrenches in the gear. Having to reequip everything every so many seconds would tick me off way too much. And then if the shout/spell is there, the bondage cuffs lose importance. I can just be free whenever.

Orders, tasks, and quests would be fine, though I would think they would be kept slave like in nature for the theme.

And by the by, not dissing on your idea at all. Everybody is entitled to enjoy their imagination and preferences. Just trying to suggest a few modding problems with it along with plausibility.

I should have said that it's not a mod description. Just wanted to participate in brainstorming.

Thanks for the criticisms, well earned. Now I see that it'll be utterly unnoying to shout and reequip constantly.

I suppose, everyone agrees that there is a defined concept of what should present in every slavery mod:

1. Master
  2. Markings, some item or effect to reflect the slave's status or show allegiance to Master
  3. Playability, or a way to keep things interesting besides player's own RP capabilities
  4. Humiliation, it's the main idea of the "sex slavery" after all

The Master issue is most controversial as it appears. Entitling any random NPC would lead to the necessity of keeping all the dialogs and missions very generic. While dedicated NPC would not suit everyone's desires. Also, should it be a follower, static NPC or a deity? Or maybe a cursed sword or mind-controlling hat? There's simply no universal solution. Anything that suits the autor's fancy then.

Collar and cuffs is what imo defines a slave. But constatly being bound and helpless has some implications on a slave's daily work as a dragonborn. Discarding the combat entirely would be unreasonable. Keep this interactions in small sessions? Totally less fun.

It should be something that is always there, reminding of the submissive position. Collar at least. I have difficulties imagining a clothed sex slave, though there is plenty of mods for all the levels of sluttiness to cover any slave's needs.

The solution should be somewhere in the middle. Keep cuffs at all times, but automatically enable player controls when combat begins maybe?

As for my fancy, it is a mod where player is not a Dragonborn, but his slave. Bound to follow him everywhere and assist with his business, taking care of his needs, keeping him alive. Because when Dragonborn is dead, the game is over. Basically, a player follower...

The idea of a Master Follower comes from the practicality of limited AI options.

Even if you create a very unique NPC with intricate AI packages, replay value will be limited. That is, once you have done whatever quest the NPC is on and forced the NPC to move around from place to place... what next?

There is no such thing as an NPC doing his/her business and having adventures :) There is only clever scripting giving the illusion of NPCs business.

So you come back quickly to the idea of having the player in the driving seat, with a Master looking over the player's shoulder and granting / removing permissions to do things.

Some pretty good ideas in here guys!

Remember, this is just an idea, and I'm probably not going to do this until I'm at least at a reasonable point in HID. So this means, probably not this year lol.

Still, if this thread can inspire someone to pick up the idea/use it in his mod, Then I'll have reached my goal!

I am taking notes to add what I can to SD+ :)

I just added an experimental option for willful submission. For now, you will have to be a runaway slave in hardcore mode (with your hands still bound after escape) in order to get a dialogue option asking any NPC if they want to take you in as a slave.

If that works well, I will think about adding more restrictions about which NPCs will accept to take you in.

First tests are working ok. I was able to submit to the first NPC I found instead of asking them to help me out of my chains.

That and having the Master follow you around (and giving you grief about it through demerits) is taking SD closer to a more complete Master follower mode.

The way I see it, we could end up with both options - generic Master NPCs following you through the enslavement process (deliberate or after combat) and more elaborate, unique Masters you can submit to during a quest or by other means.

To complete the picture, SD2's framework should come in handy once it is ready and SD+ is making use of it.

Collar and cuffs is what imo defines a slave. But constatly being bound and helpless has some implications on a slave's daily work as a dragonborn. Discarding the combat entirely would be unreasonable. Keep this interactions in small sessions? Totally less fun.

It should be something that is always there, reminding of the submissive position. Collar at least. I have difficulties imagining a clothed sex slave, though there is plenty of mods for all the levels of sluttiness to cover any slave's needs.

The solution should be somewhere in the middle. Keep cuffs at all times, but automatically enable player controls when combat begins maybe?

Okay, this post wound up being a whooooole lot longer than I originally planned. It's a few references and ideas in following to the above quoted post. And some outlines. I (At least tried to*) put it all in Spoiler tags, so clicky if you want to read.

Also, as the OP already stated, this is all theoretical and just for fun/talking. Not expecting anything, anytime soon. Just good discussion.

Just branching off into a bit of reality discussion, the collar and cuffs define a person as a slave, as much as the clothing you wear or the food you eat defines you as a person. In a SSC bdsm context, a slave doesn't need collars, cuffs, or gadgets and gizmos to be who they are. Just like a Dom/Domme does not need to have some huge fetish wardrobe with a riding crop and paddle. That is all determined on the individual.

I do agree with you that Collars are a traditional visual recognizer of a slave. But it's not all defining. There are many methods to identify or align yourself with a slave image. For instance, bracelets, tattoos, piercings, uniforms/outfits, jewelry, etc... And were I to walk into a bandit camp in game, and stumble across a cage full of naked people, I'm likely to assume they aren't acting on their free will. And I'm going to assume they need pants, it's cold outside.

From a skewed point of view, one could very easily play vanilla Skyrim and go do any of the quest chains, and pretend to themselves they are a slave. They choose to serve a faction, they acquire tasks, complete them, and are rewarded for their good behavior. If you break the "Masters" rules: stealing, killing, serving another faction, you are punished through various means (mostly being kicked out of your faction). That requires no special gear at all. Just some imagination and roleplay.

-----

Sexual Slavery

If you're looking to enjoy sexual slavery, then armor can certainly go very well out the door. But at the same time, I wouldn't expect a sex slave to be adventuring across the lands fighting dragons with his/her moans of doom and thrusts of delight. A sex slave in context fits more in not needing to commit to combat.

For instance, if I wanted to play that kind of slave, I would team up with a capable fighter type. We will use Mjoll the Lioness for instance. Mjoll has the ability to whack, smack, and deliver indiscriminate justice with Grimsever, and has the armor to back herself up. She would be the fighter and the domme, though by choice she is running around with you, her slave. She uses you to negotiate with quest givers, townsfolk, and whatever else (Which is pretty handy because the skimpy outfits she keeps you in help with that speechcraft.), and drags you along as her partner/entertainment. Uses you when she wants, does embarrassing things to you, so on and so forth. So Mjoll does all the bashing of the faces, and when she's done, hot, still in the combat rush with no enemies, she grabs you by the hair, pulls you in, gets a hot kiss, and that's when you get to work. That would be a sex slave as I see it.

Warrior Slavery

An alternative to that along the same lines is general slavery in a semi-gladiator fashion.

Ogol (Orc Warrior) in this instance acts pretty much the same, using you for glory, coin, riches, and the frequent relief of his green monster, but you are the diplomat. You talk to the boring Jarl, you deal with the old woman who wasn't happy how he got her cat out of the tree (Namely with his Axe), you gather information and essentially do all the work while he reaps all the benefits. And reaps you too as it so happens. You still get armor, weapons, potions and the like, which lets you live and be of use in his battles, but when he says "Strip down, set up camp, make my dinner, get my sleeping pad warm, and make sure you're ready for me." you best do it or suffer the consequences. Namely his tusks. Those hurt.

So in these two examples -

As a slave to Mjoll, you don't need combat. Bondage is great. 24/7 lockup!

As a slave to Ogol, you need to be combat ready. Full time bondage a no no.

-----

So from there, one could actually *Theoretically* (if this mod ever came into being) set up two divergent paths. One with a Sex Slave path, and one with a Warrior Slave path.

Those two could be initiated through a dialogue as simple as a question.

"Are you as useless as I think you are, or can you actually use a weapon?"

Option A - (No - Sets up for Warrior Slave) - "I'm good enough to fight for you." "Heh, we'll see about that."

-PC is Collared

-PC is allowed to keep all inventory.

-PC is NOT allowed to keep gold (Daily Empty to Owner)

Option B - (Yes - Sets up for Sex Slave) - "I... I'm..." "Thought so. Well I know one thing you're going to get good at."

-PC is Collared and put into other gear.

-PC is put into bound animation.

-PC is NOT Allowed to keep all inventory/gold.

-PC is NOT Allowed to pick up objects/gold. (I would suggest an immediate drop or transfer to owner function for the purposes of quest items. But this promotes an issue that if you ever needed to buy something, you're kinda screwed.)

"You're mine now. And that means what I say goes. I'm going to let you handle jobs and take care of business, but I'm the one in charge. Understood?"

"Yes (Master/Mistress). I understand."

-----

I digress as I got waaaay off track here. ADHD mindset. Squirrels and all that.

So back to some of the final things -

Personally, I'm fond of tattoos/piercings. And for the love of all that's holey (Get it? I made a pun there :3), I can never seem to find any good piercing mods though. All that I've seen are tacky, underdeveloped, and over sized. I'm sure there has to be a good one out there though.

Clothing and slavery aren't opposites. Mind you, skimpy clothing has a better appeal for the sexual slavery thing, but do try to remember, this is Skyrim. You wouldn't want to be running around freezing your bits off now would you? Suppose that somebody took their slave up to the Throat of the World. If you aren't dressed for that, or have magic on your side, you just won a free slave-sicle.

Though I don't disagree, skimpy certainly is appealing both ways as seen in the below example. The less clothing leaves to the imagination, the more people are likely to react to it. Though it can be said that some skimpy clothes do leave much to the imagination, but do so in a way that provokes lust and urges. Individual dependent again I think. (Both of these are Avatar fan images. If that's not your thing, you were warned. They are safe for work though. Somewhat. Depends on where you work really, though why are you here if you're at work...)

Zuko_and_the_fan_girls_by_aaaokay.jpg

738.png

That would be much easier I think. In fact, if I recall right, when you go into combat, you enter into a separate animation setup. So whenever you aren't in combat stance, you display the bound pose and animations, but switching to combat stance puts you in normal combat animations. Not sure how it all works, but I know that on some things I've worn, it sets me up in an animation, then I switch to combat and it forgets it. So very easy to do there. You'd just be able to switch whenever you wanted.

And that's all I have this time.

Little edit concerning owner and slave disputes/violence.

Naturally, a slave with weapons is never a good idea right? Insert Spartacus reference here.

So as a workaround to that, I would suggest that there be a function at the control of the master to paralyze slaves, beat them senseless, tie them up for a while, and do whatever.

So if the Warrior Slave type decides to whack the owner around a few times, they might find themselves suddenly unable to move and at the mercy of a very pissed off owner. Of course, the smart slave wanting to escape would wait for a good opportunity and not squander their foolish owner's trust.

Field trip to giant spider cave anyone?

I think you've pretty much laid out the blueprint for something that was missing in SD and on the to-do list for a long time - what happens when you end slavery by joining with your Master's faction (that could be one way to get the master to ask the question - the other would be through other forms of willful submission).

Do you mind if I reproduce this structure pretty much as is? :)

About the slave with a weapon thing, that's where enchanted collars come in. Who said collars had to be boring pieces of iron?

If you can enchant a weapon to turn foes into ice cubes, you can enchant a collar that would keep you from doing any hard to your Master (there's a switch for that with followers... very helpful with Alicia :) ).

We could even script it in a way that would mirror the damages inflicted on your Master back to you.

I think you've pretty much laid out the blueprint for something that was missing in SD and on the to-do list for a long time - what happens when you end slavery by joining with your Master's faction (that could be one way to get the master to ask the question - the other would be through other forms of willful submission).

Do you mind if I reproduce this structure pretty much as is? :)

-----

About the slave with a weapon thing, that's where enchanted collars come in. Who said collars had to be boring pieces of iron?

If you can enchant a weapon to turn foes into ice cubes, you can enchant a collar that would keep you from doing any hard to your Master (there's a switch for that with followers... very helpful with Alicia :) ).

We could even script it in a way that would mirror the damages inflicted on your Master back to you.

I'd be honored for anybody to use any of my ideas in their work as long as they tell me about it. ^.^ Go right ahead.

And that's what I was thinking. Enchantments in already available gear make the most sense to me as well. But a mirror damage function, that is just plain insidious. Bravo. ^_^

have u seen this? i guess this can be expanded or teamed up with the tweakings of sanguine or somthing like that, is awesome. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45894/?tab=9&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodreadme%2F%3Fid%3D45894&pUp=1

check the readme of the quest availible now, amazing.

Interesting.

Some ideas I have on the list for SD are implemented in that mod (like rescue or left in a ditch). 

If the source scripts are available, it will be interesting to dissect and maybe port some of the code to SD.

have u seen this? i guess this can be expanded or teamed up with the tweakings of sanguine or somthing like that, is awesome. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45894/?tab=9&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodreadme%2F%3Fid%3D45894&pUp=1

Interesting.

Some ideas I have on the list for SD are implemented in that mod (like rescue or left in a ditch). 

If the source scripts are available, it will be interesting to dissect and maybe port some of the code to SD.

He say that u just have to ask and he is preparing the mod for addon support if anyone is interested, textual is here:

What I'm working on right now ([!] means it's done): 

-[!] Added the option to pickpocket the key if you are locked in a cage.

-[!] Adding Widget bar to display remaining bleedout HP.

-[!] Add a quest registry where third party modders could register new quests associated with certain enemy faction that could then be triggered on defeat. This will make daymoyl into an easily modular-able and expandable framework that provide the core mechanic (bleedout) as well as a few default quests and events. If anyone would be interested in designing additional quests and events, drop me a line.

-[!] Converted all the previous content to the new framework. Works like a charm!

-[!] Added a little bit of mouse control in bleedout. The problem is that disabling the movement (which is the only thing we would want to disable) with disableplayercontrol() prevent enemy from attacking the player. 

-Initial planning stages for Vampire and Falmer quests. I have an idea for the Vampire but the Falmer are still bugging me... they are so hell-bent on killing everything.

Having read through this thread so far, I'm intrigued by all the ideas.  My only concern is having to deal with the parts I don't like to enjoy the parts I do.  The clothing discussion in particular piques my curiosity because I am one of those for whom scantily-clad folk is a major turn-off.  I like certain kinds of clothing, especially of the kind that makes somebody seem important and powerful.  To me, dominating somebody well-dressed and obviously powerful is like using their own power to contain and subdue them.

...but all that drivel aside, I would simply request that any mod along these lines have some sort of clothing control setting in the MCM.  Those who want the dominants to have total control can set it to that setting, while fetish-bound, OCD losers like me can play with our character being bound, collared and forced to kneel while wearing noble clothing or somesuch.  Or Daedric boots or whatever.  That sort of thing would be definitely more appropriate for voluntary submissions where you willingly arrange it without coersion.

Anyway, just my two septims thus far.

Having read through this thread so far, I'm intrigued by all the ideas.  My only concern is having to deal with the parts I don't like to enjoy the parts I do.  The clothing discussion in particular piques my curiosity because I am one of those for whom scantily-clad folk is a major turn-off.  I like certain kinds of clothing, especially of the kind that makes somebody seem important and powerful.  To me, dominating somebody well-dressed and obviously powerful is like using their own power to contain and subdue them.

...but all that drivel aside, I would simply request that any mod along these lines have some sort of clothing control setting in the MCM.  Those who want the dominants to have total control can set it to that setting, while fetish-bound, OCD losers like me can play with our character being bound, collared and forced to kneel while wearing noble clothing or somesuch.  Or Daedric boots or whatever.  That sort of thing would be definitely more appropriate for voluntary submissions where you willingly arrange it without coersion.

I think everything you are looking for there could be summed up in my "Warrior Slave" setup. You don't just have to wear armor and battle gear, you would have full control of your inventory. Without gold of course. So if you wanted to be kneeling in the dirt wearing the Emperors Robes, go for it.

As for the kneeling subject, that is something I've always wanted to see a bit more development in. Instead of being put into a kneeling auto animation, I would love to be able to see player choice when to kneel and when not to kneel, and perhaps even owner checks and discipline for not doing so.

I don't even know where to begin on how that could be managed though. :Z Maybe FNIS Spells would be able to manage that somehow. Really though, I haven't a clue.

But then an NPC check for an animation being played, I know it's possible, but once again, no idea where to start. - Idea though - Could be linked to a spell effect, or shout effect with timed duration or permanent until turned off. I believe know there are methods for NPC's to check stuff like that.

Example - Whenever you catch a disease, npc's comment that you don't look so well.

I wonder if that could work. "The Kneel Shout/Power" Seems a bit ridiculous, but hey, who knows.

Basic Non Scripted Setup would be something like -

Player Spell/Shout/Power "Kneel" Granted - When used, Active effects shows effect "Kneeling"

(Enslavement) started

Owner tells Slave to Kneel, waits 5 seconds, performs check on player active effects.

- Player active effect includes "Kneeling" - "Good Slave, here's a biscuit."

- Player active effect does not include "Kneeling" - I said on your knees! <Begins punishment scene>

Player Dialogue While Kneel is Active/Expected - "Master/Mistress, my legs are stiff, May I stand please?"

Responses:

"Fine, get up and stretch if you must."

"No, slaves like you belong on the ground."

"I'll give you something to complain about." <Begins Punishment Scene>

Maybe that could work. I have no clue! :D

Oh wow... I think part of this mod would work GREAT with HID!

As for the kneeling subject, that is something I've always wanted to see a bit more development in. Instead of being put into a kneeling auto animation, I would love to be able to see player choice when to kneel and when not to kneel, and perhaps even owner checks and discipline for not doing so.

Yes, please! Much better than the rather buggy (and thus immersion-breaking) automatic kneeling, and it'd be nice to be able to play a reluctant, prideful slave that doesn't prostrate itself to anyone putting a collar on it - or just an unruly slave wanting to be punished! ;)

On another note, while the idea of playing a 24/7 slave that doesn't do combat sounds quite interesting, I'm seeing one specific problem with taking combat controls from the player and letting it be handled solely by an NPC - those spiderwebs one has to hack through in some of the dungeons don't have any kind of activation trigger, so removing them by sword or spell is the only way to progress through those dungeons. There'd have to be an option for the master to give DB some free rein, even temporarily, to solve that.

Yes, please! Much better than the rather buggy (and thus immersion-breaking) automatic kneeling, and it'd be nice to be able to play a reluctant, prideful slave that doesn't prostrate itself to anyone putting a collar on it - or just an unruly slave wanting to be punished! ;)

Oh yeah, trying to play a prideful and feisty slave who doesn't want to accept his/her fate and tries to resist as much as possible is very interesting.

If the potential masters had random personalities some might even like that, and discovering how your master reacts to your unwillingness will be exciting. You might get brutally punished and broken or your master might fall in love with you and you eventually earn your freedom and start a consensual bdsm relationship.

Two more ideas, keeping with the "master as follower" theme:

1. Ordering your follower around may be necessary sometimes, but it'd be weird and immersion-breaking to do so with your owner! The relevant dialog option would have to be phrased properly ("Master/Mistress, this slave begs you to..." or something like that) and have a Speech check attached. On successful check, the master is in good mood and will do you a favor without a fuss. On a failed check, the master will do it anyway (for game functionality), but once control mode is exited, you will be punished for your insolence (for maintaining immersion).

2. Possibly a lot of work, but: have multiple dialog options representing the same interaction, but phrased differently, from casual talk to slave speak to calling yourself humiliating names. The master orders you to address him in a particular way, and you have to remember which and choose the right dialog option. Addressing the master in an inappropriate manner results in various punishments. The right variant isn't indicated anywhere in the game beyond this one time the master gives you this order, so you have to remember it yourself. But don't worry, you will be reminded if you slip up ;)

I'm new to the whole scene, but Sexlab itself has a functionality for how much undressing happens during scenes. I like the idea for a different reason - when I'm actually trying to RP my pc being coerced or forced I prefer that things remain 'secret,' I love the idea of regular folks not knowing I'm wearing DD devices for example.

My own interest in this would be much more towards the, "the enslaved Dragonborn, prideful and unbroken, refusing to submit even when it seems like folly to resist any further, though degraded and abused, ultimately triumphs over her would-be master, casting him or her down into utter ruin and winning her freedom" angle. Though that sounds more like a story-based quest than a general framework.

Guess I'll say it again.

Hmm...

Maybe something new as well...

Since somebody already asked for this before, so how come nobody picked it up yet? Like, I would have if I am a CK extraordinaire! But I'm not, my schedule is already packed... At least something like Playerslave Encounters from Oblivion would be suffice for me. More specifically, Reluctant Housemaid. It makes more sense, your char. got to be trained first by slavers or something then delivered to her master. From that point on, it depends on how will your char. behave to her master.

But I have been waiting since Oblivion for a mod that allows your char's master to go on an adventure while your char. tag along. But then I realized how dumb Navmesh is so I'd be asking too much & it's ok for me if this part never existed.

Here's something I drew up roughly in my head since the I saw the other thread asking for this kind of thing. How about disguising this in a form of a house mod with some quest linked to it? A courier delivered a letter to your char. saying your char. was given a luxurious manshion, then your char. go there, explore the place, all looks well until your char. sleep inside that house, then your char wakes up & finds out she's bound & naked. I'm sure you could imagine the rest.

I really like how kneeling works for SD back in it's early days of WIP. You have to kneel in order to talk to your master. To kneel, you have to press a key which is assigned in the MCM.

Back to the dark corners for me...

Archived