NotASockPuppet22 Posted February 20, 2025 Posted February 20, 2025 Hi all. A while ago I started working on making a pregnancy expansion system for Mad Island. Well, it's about 90% ready now. I'll get it posted up here (or one of my helpers will) as soon as it's ready. Now, a few of us devs recently got together and made a modding discord for Mad Island. Whether you're a dev, artist, animator or just want to watch our progress or chat in the community, our doors are open. We finally have a link that won't expire, so here you go:Â https://discord.gg/fgSTzEHB8v We're always looking for more help, so feel free to come along. 9
Devocros Posted September 15 Posted September 15 On 2/20/2025 at 8:55 PM, NotASockPuppet22 said: Hi all. A while ago I started working on making a pregnancy expansion system for Mad Island. Well, it's about 90% ready now. I'll get it posted up here (or one of my helpers will) as soon as it's ready. Now, a few of us devs recently got together and made a modding discord for Mad Island. Whether you're a dev, artist, animator or just want to watch our progress or chat in the community, our doors are open. We finally have a link that won't expire, so here you go:Â https://discord.gg/fgSTzEHB8v We're always looking for more help, so feel free to come along. What happened to your mod?
NotASockPuppet22 Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 On 9/15/2026 at 11:57 AM, Devocros said: What happened to your mod? It's currently broken while I await some additions to a dependency. I'm going to re-write much of it anyways, after the next story update regarding the Giant's backstory (due very soon). I'm currently only uploading the files on the discord server (just while I'm testing stuff, after the game hits 1.0 I will upload it here too). Feel free to chase me on the discord server for updates, I often forget to check this thread.
Macdougalthebrave Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Oh, boy! a Mad Island modding community! Where do I join? Are there any bladder mechanic mods? This is awesome!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now