I need help to mod my skyrim and make it work

Jackytheman

Hey guys, my hdd died a couple weeks ago with my skyrim on it (and all the mod and many other games.) My other games restored fine with the new hdd but i can't get my skyrim back right. I lost the list of mods I had but luckily the ECE and normal save are still here.

Currently I've been trying to restore it using the mods i remember but i have run into several problems. Many were solved, but i sort of got it running without crash. Now it crashes when i open doors and loading screen crash. I can't find any fixes.

I'm currently using the alpha 0.5 NMM rather than the original and it keeps crashing aswell when i try to delete mods using it. I can somehow install some of my former mods with out it but it is still essential to mods like UNPB 2.5KG TBBP and XP32's body and a few others.

If you guys can help I'd be greateful.

Archived