v1.0

Sections

1 - Description
2 - Installation
3 - Known Issues/Incompatibilities
4 - Credits and Thanks
5 - Permissions

1 - Description

First let me inform that english is not my first language. Please be patient with errors and lack of clarity.

This mod replaces the female hands with a tweaked version for a more feminine look. The mod is made to work with CBBE body replacers (UNP version is waiting for permissions). I don't intend to make a version compatible with vanilla female bodies (who still uses vanilla bodies anyway?).

2 - Installation

Download the version for the body mod you use. I recommend using NMM to download and install. If you install manually, remember to backup the original files before installing. The mod WILL replace 4 files: 1stpersonfemalehands_0.nif, 1stpersonfemalehands_1.nif, femalehands_0.nif and femalehands_1.nif these files are in "data/meshes/actors/characters/character assets" folder inside your skyrim folder.

3 - Known Issues/Incompatibilities

The hands WILL be distorted in some custom poses and animations. Is impossible for me to make the mod compatible with all pose and animation mods out there.

4 - Credits and Thanks

Thanks and Credit to Caliente for creating "Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-" and giving permission to use her mesh as a base for the CBBE version of this mod. Please check her mod and endorse it.

Thanks and credit to SemiPr0, ngabber86 and LaEspada for testing, feedback and taking the screenshots used here.

5 - PERMISSIONS

Please do not upload this mod in another website without my express consent.
The resources used in this mod are meshes created by other authors and modified by me, used here with express permission from them. If you want to use these resources, I think you'll need permission from them. From my part you have my permission as long as you remember to CREDIT ME and include a link to my mod. (Yes I had my work used without my permission and without credits before. Is it so hard to send a private message?)

Feminine Hands - CBBE.7z

Archived