Thong/underwear armor replacer set? Has it been done already?

dante001

The skinny: Any ideas on keeping the breasts bare but replacing armors to keep defense/stat values the same as normal armors? (mods in existence, an easy step by step list to make my own)?

I've seen a lot skyrim pics floating around of thongs (with no top). What are the defense ratings on these?

All the SSH (super silly huge) armor conversions with scaling out there make the boobs look even more silly than they already are, soooo...

My question is, Is there a thong/underwear armor replacer out there that will keep the normal defense/ect values in the game (to keep game-play intact)?  or anything similar (like bikini/full underwear conversions) that keeps gameplay armor values the same? 

And if not, unless someone else doesn't want to do this, this is one thing I would totally learn to do, considering how easy it seems it would be. If nothing else, can someone give me a step by step list on how to get this done?

Edit: and preferbly something at least a tad more covered than http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19789/? I would prefer everyone trying to be sexy/scandulous, not straight nudist...

What bodytype are you using?

If CBBE with bodyslide 2 then you can manually edit out lots of stuff with CK77 work as he has contructed them in a way that allows it, dont think you can delete the main segment of the armour but I used it very successfully to do the exact opposite

If you r with UNP then PheonixSky made a complete set of all armours that were invisible and then had overlays for various parts as clothing which might give you the result you are looking for.

I thought I got Pheonix's stuff from Nexus but I cant find it there now and as I downloaded with NMM I am unsure where the original file is located. If anyone can tell me or knows where this can be found online I would be greatful as I woouldnt want to loose that one and realise I need a backup :)

Archived