attachicon.gifclip.jpgThis is with the newest release. I can fix it myself, as I have before, but I'm just letting you know what I'm seeing on this particular armor.

thanks I will look into it.

Edit- um, I'm not sure why yours is clipping like that. I opened the armor up in BS2 and it was fine. Looks fine in game as well. Others have said that the armor clips, so there must be something funky going on. 

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone please help me? I would like to know how to get rid of the black spots on certain clothes and armor but i dont know how to do it. I thought i could live with it but apparently i cant.

i made the same conversions of robes and it showed up too, maybe because we stretch the mesh it happens, the stuff is there and yea, is annoying XD

I have made some of the clothes and just 2 are unclean like the spots that PVA haves the one Ysolda uses and the prisoner outfit other onse that haves calf sux, im bad with weight painting XD so i left it to the bless of outfit studio in some cases, here is my contribution to PVA

- barkeeper (done)
- beggar (done)
- blacksmith (done)
- chef (done)
- farm clothes 1 (done)
- farm clothes 2 (done)
- farm clothes 3 (done)
- farm clothes 4 (done)
- forsworn (done)
- merchant (done)
- miner (done)
- prisoner clothes (done)
- prisoner rags (done)
- wench outfit  (done)

After a day playing with this here is the contribution, some armors haves a bad calf (horribly somtimes XD) anyway, the spots on armors are placed in the moment u open the .nif in bodyslide studio so i will try tofix it but have to research by now i guess just 4 haves that issue, here is the pack containing 29 armors and clothes from Dragonborn and vanilla.

BARKEEPER
BEGGAR
BLACKSMITH
CHEF
CHITIN HEAVY
CHITIN LIGHT
CULTIST
DARKELF
BONEMOLD CUIRASS LIGHT
BONEMOLD CUIRASS MEDIUM
BONEMOLD CUIRASS
FARM CLOTHES 01
FARM CLOTHES 02
FARM CLOTHES 03
FARM CLOTHES 04
FORSWORN ARMOR
MERCHANT
MINER
MIRAAK ROBES
NORDIC CARVED ARMOR
PRISONER CLOTHES
PRISONER RAGS
SKAAL
STALHRIM HEAVY
STALHRIM LIGHT
SONS OF TALOS
TELVANNI ROBES
TEMPLE PRIEST
WENCH

any feedback will be apreciated but not attacked at the moment, gonna be converting the Tera UNP to CBBE with PSB XD then ask permission  to port it XD

some screenies to check

post-83198-0-04696200-1391014237_thumb.png

post-83198-0-90660500-1391014247_thumb.png

post-83198-0-83250900-1391014262_thumb.png

post-83198-0-64568600-1391014279_thumb.png

post-83198-0-15513700-1391014288_thumb.png

post-83198-0-16707300-1391014298_thumb.png

post-83198-0-76858600-1391014308_thumb.png

post-83198-0-22714900-1391014321_thumb.png

post-83198-0-13729000-1391014335_thumb.png

post-83198-0-47058200-1391014343_thumb.png

post-83198-0-05690000-1391014410_thumb.png

post-83198-0-91178200-1391014420_thumb.png

post-83198-0-30899400-1391014430_thumb.png

post-83198-0-82403400-1391014438_thumb.png

post-83198-0-92000200-1391014450_thumb.png

post-83198-0-15873000-1391014459_thumb.png

post-83198-0-15100100-1391014467_thumb.png

post-83198-0-88012200-1391014477_thumb.png

post-83198-0-36567700-1391014487_thumb.png

post-83198-0-86649700-1391014495_thumb.png

Magnusx, After I try Bodyslide 2 OS, i could add belly node to dragonscale UNBP BBP armor (from b3salio UNBP BBP armor conversion) but the problem one is after I use bone-weight copy method it also copy Breast crushing and Pancake like belly from others mod too (I use Gothic lolita as reference body)

Do you know how to solve this problem ?, and this problem also occur with CBBE body too after I try to copy bone weight from PSB to others CBBE armor, and that cause belly look pancake like it happened to UNPB body. :-/

Magnusx, After I try Bodyslide 2 OS, i could add belly node to dragonscale UNBP BBP armor (from b3salio UNBP BBP armor conversion) but the problem one is after I use bone-weight copy method it also copy Breast crushing and Pancake like belly from others mod too (I use Gothic lolita as reference body)

Do you know how to solve this problem ?, and this problem also occur with CBBE body too after I try to copy bone weight from PSB to others CBBE armor, and that cause belly look pancake like it happened to UNPB body. :-/

I was converting b3lisario mesh to stuffed bunny sliders and the result was the flatting breasts and i dint made another try because i m finishing tera unp to cbbe (with bugs of course because bodyslide haves its horrible bugs pfff, but well, hope it be solved), after that i will try to convert it again and see wa happens, an idea of wha is making it is the weight paint, i was thinking in copy the weight paint to the body (in your case the mesh of the armor) then remove the weight paint of the breast, as i understand (im new at this) the weight paint is the measure that the skelleton bones affects the mesh, so if no weight paint, no flatting and jiggle, check it and lemme know if it worked, i gues today in the afternoon  i will be testing that because i loved UNP and want to go back to it XD

Ok, I already test something with some armor like Sovngardesteel armor and Mercenary armor, after i delete Both Lt. and Rt. breast 01  bone, It still have crushed breast issue, so I think this problem may be due to skin partition problem or else, I'm not sure about it.

And others problem is I get Float head(some gap between head and neck)  problem while i test bone weight copy from PSB to Sovngard armor, but belly look good for both upper part and lower part, so I think about those problem may occur due to the setting of skin partition and bone that attach to skin, but I don't know how to correct this problem due to after I created armor and check it in Nifskope everything look fine but that neck scheme problem and crushed breast only occur in game anyway.  :-/

Can u post a screenie of the crushed breast and seam pliz? WA i do to convert is the following:

Load preset unp to cbbe

Load .nif of the outfit

Delete the base body that comes with the outfit,

In slider tab hit conform all

Press the pen to morph the body to cbbe form

In slider tab hit set base shape

Load reference and open PSB file

With volume brush correct the misplacing of the clothes over the body,

Conform all

Click each pen and correct volume of each slider

Duplicate base shape and name the duplicate Body

Hide base shape turning off the eye then select Body and go to slider tab and hit comnform to sliders

Select strings view of the outfit and Select Body and change to tab of bones, select body bone and erase the weight under the clothes, unexposed skin, if ur armor is skimpy like the forsworn armor u can leave it and don't do this step.

Save the file with correct address and name to match the one u are tweaking, unchecked the box of include base shape

If u are using unp i made body slider combining b3lisario mesh and conforming it to stuffed bunny sliders, it don't have the seam, i guess that the only way to get rid of the crush is uninstalling the tbbp animation and maybe as alternative use the phisics of hdt

I was tasting hide, leather and banded iron, leather one had sharp shape and the other 2 just otherwise deformed.

Also seem like there's problem with Telvanni robes.

post-51623-0-65484200-1391532581_thumb.jpg

I was tasting hide, leather and banded iron, leather one had sharp shape and the other 2 just otherwise deformed.

Also seem like there's problem with Telvanni robes.

Looks weird, i will check that one, i remember it was ok, WA base naked body are using bud? Thnx in advance, banded wasn't made by me XD

Ok, sorry for don't reply back Magnusx. I found it at last for the crushed breast problem, look like it occur from bone that I use for BBP effect. But I'm still curious why it related to bone issue for my problem lol.

Normally I use XPMS 1-93a NMM-BAIN INSTALLER-26800-1-93a, for my BBP or TBBP effect without any problem but after Bodyslide2 come out, if I use bone weight copy to add belly bone to new armor by Copy Bone Weight from PSB, then it cause those breast crushed issue and Pancake like belly.

But if I change Skeleton file to use [skeleton]XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar41] (for HDT), Those breast issue is resolve but still can't correct Pancake belly issue anyway -_-.

PS. I make some example for Crush breast issue too.

Sorry, just my misunderstanding  :blush: (the problem that occur not related to bone problem btw), after i test and adjust OS then I found out that my settings for my armor that I use for base armor not match to weight setting from my reference body (to correct pancake tummy, I must set big belly scale to 50 and 60% both in base armor scale (every armor set it as 0 for default) and PSB (default set to 50-60% for CBBE setting), after that every thing look fine without pancake problem anymore.

But for breast issue I try match both scale for base armor and reference body (breast scale 20-100) without push up or gravity scale add but for armor, it still have a bit crushed breast left but not to much as previously (not big like female body breast size but may be still half size). and for this problem, I also don't have an idea how to correct it too ?? (Not sure that OS studio also count another piece of armor be the same level of NifString as Female body or not due to I use directly copy bone weight from Female body to armor to avoid clipping issue during belly expand).

PS. I attach some armor that i converted but still have some breast problem, could you check for me a bit about how to correct those breast issue. and Thx for your help. ^_^ 

hunter'schest_1.nif

hunter'schest_0.nif

body_1.nif

body_0.nif

• 2 weeks later...

The black spots on the armors are simple to fix, you just have to "face normal maps" in nifskope. Unfortunately, some of them are completely invisible in nifskope (first time I see that), so I haven't been able to fix them all. If someone could take care of it ... : )

For some reason, I can't get the Daedric armor to work right. Essentially, the armor isn't moving when I use the PregnantBelly slider, but the glowing parts are.

Actually, in point of fact, the armor seems to ignore all the sliders. Anybody else encounter this issue?

post-343255-0-17176000-1393658209_thumb.png

I just ran this mod to long ago, yea the majority of armors shouldn't have a jiggle/bounce. Except for Fur 1, Fur 2, Fur 3, Fur 4, (which ever of them is the fur strip versions) and maybe Hide (light variation), Hide (medium variation) Hide (heavy variation) (only cause they seem for flexible/loser fit). Anyway this is a sweet mod enjoying every bit of it. However since i use Frostfall, these provide no weather protection, (Though it has armor appearance and value, it is treated as a naked body).