Bodyslide 2 and other programs to mesh edit problem

maniman303

Heya, I have one new problem... Big problem... I think the bodyslide 2 and outfit studio will be super hyper good program on my computer etc, you know... But i see a problem in outfit studio with killerkeo's bodyslide armors, thats something like it

jester clothes => post-84330-0-37160200-1388240672_thumb.jpg

I think thats problem of outfit studio, but when i want to repair clipping problem on steel armor of ct77 (sorry if i made a mistake) all of part of armor (body, armor, panty) in game were shifted to up and back. I think next problem of outif studio... So i use 3ds max, and if i make mesh to editable mesh, that mesh shifted like in the picture 

post-84330-0-86533300-1388240693_thumb.jpg

. I don't know what's wrong but it made me little angry, and it will be wonderful if someone help me ;(

Heya, I have one new problem... Big problem... I think the bodyslide 2 and outfit studio will be super hyper good program on my computer etc, you know... But i see a problem in outfit studio with killerkeo's bodyslide armors, thats something like it

jester clothes => attachicon.gifmeshes problem2.jpg

I think thats problem of outfit studio, but when i want to repair clipping problem on steel armor of ct77 (sorry if i made a mistake) all of part of armor (body, armor, panty) in game were shifted to up and back. I think next problem of outif studio... So i use 3ds max, and if i make mesh to editable mesh, that mesh shifted like in the picture 

. I don't know what's wrong but it made me little angry, and it will be wonderful if someone help me ;(

Bodyslide 2 is new and have many bugs(presetsaves,ect..),if  your bug is not reported in nexusforum, post it there and wait for the fixed new version.

Archived