potatoloard Posted January 28, 2025 Posted January 28, 2025 I played ck3 with mods a few years ago and I remember that the scenes themselves used to have the models and frames of the characters doing the deed with full motion, now it seems the only ones I can find all use the royal court room and the scenes have them just standing still. I am not sure if thats the case or am I doing something very wrong? I am using CBO unofficial which has all the animations stuff intergrated and using the load order as suggested for CFP + EPE + CBO, but all my scenes have no animations. The "court make love" works perfectly tho Can someone help me out a bit?
csirke128 Posted January 28, 2025 Posted January 28, 2025 Hi, CBO Unofficial does have the event window sex scene as well, but if you are using some other mods, that overwrite the make love event, then you wont have animations. 1
potatoloard Posted January 28, 2025 Author Posted January 28, 2025 (edited) 3 hours ago, csirke128 said: Hi, CBO Unofficial does have the event window sex scene as well, but if you are using some other mods, that overwrite the make love event, then you wont have animations. how do i know which ones are overwriting it? Edit: I went through the list i think it might be Carn love reimagined since it mentions make love, let me remove it and test. Tried it, didn't work. Edited January 28, 2025 by potatoloard
potatoloard Posted January 29, 2025 Author Posted January 29, 2025 So it seems it was the culprit but the event window scenes seem to be rng and sometimes its just standing there other times if there is a scene, there is no text except for the choices, similar to court make love. I am confused if it should be like this?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now