Jump to content

The Tigerr Benson VoTW Adult Movie Collection 3 of 3.7z


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Tigerr Benson VoTW Adult Movie Collection 3 of 3.7z

View File

image.jpeg.02d364d69b7555c188ed017eaa2e380c.jpeg

 

 

I created these reels for my Starlight Drive In a while ago and thought I would just share them with this community. I'm not a modder by any means so don't grill me on how I did what etc etc. This was just for my own personal experiment on making VoTW movie reels. They seem to work just fine on my installation.

Definitely NSFW!

There are 6 x Busty Tigerr Benson VoTW Drive in reels. They run for about 3:30 each, with sound. Craftable at a VoTW Workbench.
I didn't make any holotapes for TV or projector. I might, if theres enough demand or you can if you have the know how.

Had to split the overall zip file into 3x large parts because of limited upload file size. You need all 3 files. The .esm is in the first file.

Can use your favourite mod manager to install or just place the files manually as file pathed in the zip files. I prefer manual but you do you.

 

You MUST have a fully working VoTW configured Starlight Drive In to play these.

Enjoy!


The Tigerr Benson VoTW Adult Movie Collection 3 of 3.7z


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/28/2025
  • Category
  • Requirements
    Fully configured VoTW Starlight Drive In.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...