Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I love the work here, you guys are doing a great job! I hope to join in one day when my Bodyslide conversion skills are better and when I have more time.

I've got a request, a pretty big one, but I found it just recently and frankly it's become one of my more favourite naughty take on the vanilla clothes and armours. It's a pretty daunting task to convert in that sense, though worth a try!

a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon

For a frame of reference, the naked CBBE body reads at about 6500 polys.

6500 is 7B and UUNP. CBBE has less.

In case there was any doubt, I'll admit you probably know the meshes better than I know how to read 3ds Max. But, when I opened CalienteBodyHDT.nif from the ShapeData\CalienteBody folder, this is what I saw.

(For Jenova23: the point is still valid either way.)

post-541074-0-54940700-1429651914_thumb.jpg

In case there was any doubt, I'll admit you probably know the meshes better than I know how to read 3ds Max. But, when I opened CalienteBodyHDT.nif from the ShapeData\CalienteBody folder, this is what I saw.

Ah true sorry, I simply read it as "vertices" because the 6500 polygon number of CBBE immediately reminded me of the 6500 vertices number of UUNP.

Plus, I confuse polygons and vertices a lot anyway. Well, I know the difference, but the time I didn't know settled stuff in my brain.  :P

I was wrong and I am envious of your knowledge and expertise. :P

Let it be known: On the 21st of April, cell was out bodyslided by Levionte. The score is now, 4827 : 1.

Minstrels, prepare your ballads!

Let it be known: On the 21st of April, cell was out bodyslided by Levionte. The score is now, 4827 : 1.

Successful troll, you made me mad. I can't not take irony/sarcasm seriously.

My (more recent) conversions are better, I'm the one who fixed BodySlide to even make it possible for you, the polygon count thing was an oversight which doesn't have anything to do with BodySlide in the first place, I don't have time/want to spend time to make more conversions, Skyrim is boring, I only do mods to get better at art and programming, not to actually use them.

Shots fired, boi.

Now back to topic, or rather, back to GTA 5. #PCMR

PS: Yes, it's late and I'm better going to sleep now.  :ph34r:

My (more recent) conversions are better, I'm the one who fixed BodySlide to even make it possible for you, the polygon count thing was an oversight which doesn't have anything to do with BodySlide in the first place, I don't have time/want to spend time to make more conversions, Skyrim is boring, I only do mods to get better at art and programming, not to actually use them.

Shots fired, boi.

I was going to write out some lyrics to be used as a tavern song replacer, but I think I should let you go to sleep. You seem to need it. :P

I should tease you more often. It's a change of pace from the encyclopedia entries on Outfit Studio I keep reading from you.

All hail, Levionte, the killer of kings. On the day of your death we will use your conversions and we'll sing~

Shots fired, boi.

Shots fired, boi.

I was going to write out some lyrics to be used as a tavern song replacer, but I think I should let you go to sleep. You seem to need it. :P

I should tease you more often. It's a change of pace from the encyclopedia entries on Outfit Studio I keep reading from you.

All hail, Levionte, the killer of kings. On the day of your death we will use your conversions and we'll sing~

If you guys want to battle then please convert this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64584/?

Well if you guys have a free time to do so.

DF T11 Lingerie

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-546.html

Boots may look weird when your char is bending over.

But other parts looks fantastic.

attachicon.gifDF T11 Lingerie.7z

outfit doesn't have slider support. anyone else getting this? or am i missing something?

Works fine for me. Check in your ShapeData folder and make sure there are "NR DF T11...." folders with stuff in them. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

I don't know if someone already converted this but Someone add/convert this armor to HDT/TBBP please :angel:

You mean add HDT to the bodyslide set? You should try to do it yourself, it literally takes 15 seconds (per outfit). Open the slider set, which is called "Blqk_Hrzn-blah-blah.xml. With it open, File > Load Reference > CBBE HDT, check the option at the bottom to merge sliders. Copy the bone weights and save. If you use mesh rigger, you could have it go to work on all of them at once. It would take a lot longer, but it does it for you.

----

UNP Undies by Petrovich

This requires the original mod, which can be found via the link above. And please support the original author while you're there.

Note: Despite the name, it is a CBBE Bodyslide Conversion

I included a replacement esp file that changes some texture stuff to make them work properly with the conversion. Because of the nature of the armor and because it's transparent, I tried to make it as tight-fitting as possible. I noticed a little clipping on the feet/ankles during some animations on the pantyhose/stockings, but I think I'd rather have that than make them overly bulky and clip with shoes.

UNP Undies Bodyslide + HDT.7z

krocoz, on 20 Apr 2015 - 08:09 AM, said:snapback.png

daedrasp, on 08 Jul 2014 - 3:57 PM, said:snapback.png

I made this dress to slider

attachicon.gif152917sasswuzrqtz8luss.jpg

And completed work in blender. Like this.

attachicon.gifdressing.jpg

But it cause CTD. Work well in nifskope but game is not.

What's problem?

Original file is here http://modtype.doorb...s/11456330.html

And my conversion is here attachicon.gifmay.7z

Yeah me too, I think it's replacing the vanilla wedding dress instead the mod itself that causing CTD.

Does anyone want to take a look at this?

Well first of all, the post date seems to indicate that this is a relatively old conversion. My initial thought is that it probably needs to be updated to the latest skeleton (weighting). When I opened up the mesh, I didn't get any errors nor see anything obviously wrong with it. It is set to export to meshes\clothes\weddingdress and not the converted mod. I don't see why that would cause any problems, however. But I did notice that dress is a really, really complicated mesh.

3dsMax said it had about 170,000 polys. For a frame of reference, the naked CBBE body reads at about 6500 polys. Being that it's a wedding dress the poly count seems pretty realistic to me, but I could see how trying to load a mesh that complicated could cause problems on some systems. But I'm just speculating since I can't test it on my own system right now. Have you tried using the original mod and seeing if it causes the same problems? If the original is fine and just the conversion has problems then I would load the reference of your choice and put on some new weights. Since the conversion didn't work to begin with, you should probably replace everything. I'd tell you to use mesh rigger, but I'm pretty sure the mesh is too complicated for the portable 32bit version to handle.

I read somewhere when I was learning 3dsMax (learning is too strong a word, rather how to open nif file in 3dsMax) that anything over 150k will give Skyrim the fits.  There used to be blacklist floating around of weapon and armor mods that's over 50k for people to avoid.

Would love a cbbe bodyslide version of this, anyone else? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49744/?

There is already a cbbe bodyslide version of this here.

Maybe im wrong but only found 2 LichKing versions in that link, no LichQueen, seems the same but are differents, tried myself to do the conversion but fail miserably :( can anyone convert pls? 

There's also a chsbhc version if helps in Nexus, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49863/?

Anyone?

DF T11 Lingerie

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-546.html

Boots may look weird when your char is bending over.

But other parts looks fantastic.

attachicon.gifDF T11 Lingerie.7z

outfit doesn't have slider support. anyone else getting this? or am i missing something?

Works fine for me. Check in your ShapeData folder and make sure there are "NR DF T11...." folders with stuff in them. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work.

Sorry, did you mean the in-game weight slider? I thought you meant the bodyslide sliders. Weight sliders aren't working for me either. Conversion works great, otherwise. A quick fix would be to open up the esp in the creation kit and reselect the exported NIFs in the Armor Addons, or you could wait until no-remorse fixes it.

I apologize in advance if anyone has asked and ive scanned google all that I can and haven't found the answer.  Is there anything that can be done with the demonica lilith body in calientes tools?  bodyslide or outfit studio?  All I saw was someone asking on reddit but I think it was asked before 2.0.   Like change body in any way, convert armor, anything.

Thanks for any help.

Here you go, friends. Spent some time making sure that the bodyslide files wrote to the proper place, and that the .esp file puts the items in game in English, instead of Russian. 

I hope you enjoy. Thanks for giving me the base files to make this upload possible, No Remorse <3 

attachicon.gifTomb Raider.7z

You have to build each item one by one with this one. Batch building the entire outfit won't work, for some reason.

Hello and thank you for the conversion, i have a question, is it for cbbe? or no matter since it has the bodyslide? 

Is the only way to edit the mesh armor to make it skimpier is by using the 3d editor programs?

If it can't be done with zaps in OS, yes.

I see, thx, and what program that you recommend? I heard many people use Blender.

Blender and 3ds Max seem to be the most popular. Blender is free, 3ds Max is free for a few years if you're a student. They're both very capable programs and which is better at making skimpy outfits probably comes down to personal preference. Personally, I followed video tutorials for blender on stuff I wanted to learn how to do, then I found video tutorials for other stuff I wanted to learn how to do that were only made for 3ds max; and never learned how to do any of those in both. So now, when I work on a project, I often have to do some things in one program, save it and load it up in the other to do other things. Pretty stupid, I'll admit, but no one complains (except me) so long as you end up with results.

I apologize in advance if anyone has asked and ive scanned google all that I can and haven't found the answer.  Is there anything that can be done with the demonica lilith body in calientes tools?  bodyslide or outfit studio?  All I saw was someone asking on reddit but I think it was asked before 2.0.   Like change body in any way, convert armor, anything.

Thanks for any help.

It's just a mesh like anything other. In fact, there are a whole bunch of armors and textures for the more predominant body types that originally came from the same place the demonica stuff came from. And they can be converted in Outfit Studio, it's just difficult and very time consuming to do a quality conversion in OS because no one has made a conversion reference as far as I know. So you'd probably get better results if you converted it to the CBBE/UUNP shape first in a 3d editor, and then use Outfit Studio from there. If you're talking about a really simple outfit, you could probably get away with it. But the more complicated it is, the more difficult it would be. And you'd almost certainly have to make your own ESP or make drastic changes to the existing one, but that's not really a big deal.

But no, there's nothing inherently terrible about demonica, ladybody, or any of the other Krista body type armors. It's just a less-popular shape that doesn't have much support aside from the original author.

Edit: On a side note, I did load the demonica body like I would an outfit in Outfit Studio, conformed it to the CBBE sliders, and used that as a body replacer for awhile. You have to make a few adjustments to make it work properly, but I got pretty decent results. And by doing it that way, you can load any demonica outfits with the new demonica sliders as a reference and make the outfits fit pretty easily. Only reason I reverted back is because all my npcs had basically the same face.

Blender and 3ds Max seem to be the most popular. Blender is free, 3ds Max is free for a few years if you're a student. They're both very capable programs and which is better at making skimpy outfits probably comes down to personal preference. Personally, I followed video tutorials for blender on stuff I wanted to learn how to do, then I found video tutorials for other stuff I wanted to learn how to do that were only made for 3ds max; and never learned how to do any of those in both. So now, when I work on a project, I often have to do some things in one program, save it and load it up in the other to do other things. Pretty stupid, I'll admit, but no one complains (except me) so long as you end up with results.

Alright then, I think I'll try Bender, anyway I try to convert this outfit: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64584/?

But I don't know which kind body type is that although the author tell us it is CBBE, but it's really different, and when I followed step no. 6 in Guide#1 in: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/I really confused how to make the preset match with the outfit, so anyone can give me the sliders' value list so I can convert the clothing or anyone might want to try to convert it?

Ok thanks for the answer Levionte!  How would you go about making a conversion reference?  Thats my last question.  Everything else you told me made sense, but how do you make a reference?  Its and xml file with all the parameters I guess but how would you do that? 

Quick test version of Lustrianna's Female Daedric Armor Replacer for UUNP HDT:

Vxrqq9E.png

UUNP - 7B(O)ppai

Just out of curiosity, is there a CBBE Bodyslide version of this?

Should be not too hard to convert it to CBBE after it's done.

Which reminds me that i could still use a few testers for the v0.3 UUNP test version (hopefully last test before release)

kpXwYQl.png

d7n1xvf.png

Y52J0M8.png

Ok thanks for the answer Levionte!  How would you go about making a conversion reference?  Thats my last question.  Everything else you told me made sense, but how do you make a reference?  Its and xml file with all the parameters I guess but how would you do that? 

You'd have to ask someone with experience or find a tutorial for it: I've never made one.

I have noticed there's a "Make Conversion Reference" option in the file menu that requires an active slider. If I were to take a stab in the dark, I'd guess you probably have to load a body and then create a slider for it. With the slider activated, manually conform the body to the same geometric shape as the demonica body and then click the "Make Conversion Reference." And then I suppose reversing the slider would be a conversion for the other way around.

But, while Outfit Studio can be a very versatile tool when you understand how it works, it isn't designed to make changes with the type of precision that would be required to get accurate results. It'd be one thing if you just wanted to change the cup size, arm thickness, hip width, or something like that. The demonica body / whatever the new one is, is pretty different anatomically. You couldn't just increase/decrease mesh volume, you'd also have to move and rotate body parts in sections and carefully mask things each time. You could do it but it would take forever and it'd never be perfect. It may not need to be for some outfits, but the rest would have weird looking distortions.

You'd almost have to do it in a 3d editor. And how you'd do that and load it into bodyslide, I do not know; sorry. If you have some ability with a 3d editor you should ask cell how to do it. (Look into a mirror and say "Bodyslide and Outfit Studio" 3x in a row and he usually appears.) If you don't, you might try asking him what he thinks about making one in OS, but my guess is that it'd be difficult for that body shape.