Jump to content

[Mod]Breedilibrium - Creampie Overhaul


FFoD

Recommended Posts

Posted

Breedilibrium - Creampie Overhaul


Breedilibrium - Creampie Overhaul

This Mod is still under development, but it's updates are very big and experimental.

For those reasons they are only available on the XCL discord, until a stable point has been reached.

These Test-Versions do have compatibility with other mods, but as of now compatibility is not the focus - i would consider compatibility to be accidental.

change-log 0.2.5.txt


 

Posted

I am getting this error trying to load it.

 

The Error

[

Adding mod Creampie Overhaul.zip (Creampie Overhaul.zip)
  Failure reading metadata
    ZipException: invalid LOC header (bad signature)
  Extracting cervix.png
  Extracting Creampie Overhaul.meta
ZipException: invalid LOC header (bad signature): java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid LOC header (bad signature)
  at life.xchange.util.FileOperationsKt.copyEntryToPath(FileOperations.kt:37)
  at life.xchange.util.FileOperationsKt.copyEntryToPath$default(FileOperations.kt:32)
  at life.xchange.rework.ModFileAdder.addZipModFile$lambda$46$lambda$44(ModFileAdder.kt:261)
  at life.xchange.model.mod.ZipMod.withZipFile(Mod.kt:78)
  at life.xchange.rework.ModFileAdder.addZipModFile$lambda$46(ModFileAdder.kt:242)
  at life.xchange.rework.ModFileAdder.addMod$lambda$32(ModFileAdder.kt:186)
  at life.xchange.rework.ModFileAdder.addMod(ModFileAdder.kt:166)
  at life.xchange.rework.ModFileAdder.addZipModFile(ModFileAdder.kt:234)
  at life.xchange.rework.ModFileAdder.addModFile(ModFileAdder.kt:86)
  at life.xchange.GUI.addMods(GUI.kt:264)
  at life.xchange.GUI.addMods$default(GUI.kt:262)
  at life.xchange.GUI.lambda$22$lambda$19$lambda$10$lambda$9(GUI.kt:98)
  at life.xchange.GUI.runWithConsole$lambda$110(GUI.kt:537)

The Mod Loader mod channel of the official Discord may be able to help with this.

Loader Version: 2.0.7
Operating System: Windows 10
OS Version: 10.0
File System Format: NTFS

]

Posted

Thank you for your report

 

i tried installing from the websites download and happend to get the same error.

After reuploading it i was able to install the downloaded version of the mod.

 

It should be working now!

Posted

I'm not sure if you'd like to look into it, but with Spike Fun, the default case where you are drugged, taken to a back room, and fucked by 1-3 dudes, they have 0 sperm. So I'd suspect somewhere balls or NPCs aren't being generated properly or in accordance with what your code hopes to modify. Would really love to play with both mods, SF can be a bit of a jungle to dig through though.

 

Also I was seeing most guys have like >10 spurts of cum, so in a majority of cases seeing 'pregnancy chance' hitting 400%. I'm trying it with pregmod so maybe that number isn't really relevant anyway, but not sure if that's the intended balance, maybe those sizes don't happen in a more vanilla modded game.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mijhy said:

I'm not sure if you'd like to look into it, but with Spike Fun, the default case where you are drugged, taken to a back room, and fucked by 1-3 dudes, they have 0 sperm. So I'd suspect somewhere balls or NPCs aren't being generated properly or in accordance with what your code hopes to modify. Would really love to play with both mods, SF can be a bit of a jungle to dig through though.

 

Also I was seeing most guys have like >10 spurts of cum, so in a majority of cases seeing 'pregnancy chance' hitting 400%. I'm trying it with pregmod so maybe that number isn't really relevant anyway, but not sure if that's the intended balance, maybe those sizes don't happen in a more vanilla modded game.

  • I messaged with a player yesterday about spike fun. I cant spread myself thinner currently and am very happy that he is reporting (aswell as you now) about bugs. When i release a build, i allways at least test the creampie events.
  • The above 10 spurts with PregMod are a mistery to me too. Both Himmlisches and me kinda want to keep things more natural in that regard and i have to look into why they get to these values.
  • When the PregMod playtest is at a reliable state, next would be the BR-Pills mod. At least this is the plan currently - might change if Spike Fun seems easy to make compatible.

Thank you for giving me a report on things tho! They are often the only way to get me aware of issues! ❤️

 

+ Also -if youd like - there is some good coversation in this mod's modding thread on discord. The best way to see where this mod is going!

Edited by FFoD
Posted
8 minutes ago, l1lym said:

This is amazing!

im really happy that you like it! Very fun game too!

Posted
On 1/10/2025 at 1:12 PM, mijhy said:

I'm not sure if you'd like to look into it, but with Spike Fun, the default case where you are drugged, taken to a back room, and fucked by 1-3 dudes, they have 0 sperm. So I'd suspect somewhere balls or NPCs aren't being generated properly or in accordance with what your code hopes to modify. Would really love to play with both mods, SF can be a bit of a jungle to dig through though.

 

Also I was seeing most guys have like >10 spurts of cum, so in a majority of cases seeing 'pregnancy chance' hitting 400%. I'm trying it with pregmod so maybe that number isn't really relevant anyway, but not sure if that's the intended balance, maybe those sizes don't happen in a more vanilla modded game.

The increased number of spurts should be fixed now! (0.0.5)

Posted

Playing on a computer where I can debug, I think the creampie was still happening in the Spike Fun scenes, but somehow they are displaying the event in the "wrong way" for your animations to play out normally, so they "end" instantly with numbers displayed not being set correctly, but I think the underlying creampie still gets... applied to your womb... correctly

Posted
14 hours ago, mijhy said:

Playing on a computer where I can debug, I think the creampie was still happening in the Spike Fun scenes, but somehow they are displaying the event in the "wrong way" for your animations to play out normally, so they "end" instantly with numbers displayed not being set correctly, but I think the underlying creampie still gets... applied to your womb... correctly

when you say "applied to your womb" do you mean like how it is done in PregMod? Or just the base games effects of creampies? (pregnancy checks, eventuall memories)

* on its own, the variable $todaysCreampies does nothing yet, unless another mod makes use of it

Posted
8 hours ago, FFoD said:

when you say "applied to your womb" do you mean like how it is done in PregMod? Or just the base games effects of creampies? (pregnancy checks, eventuall memories)

* on its own, the variable $todaysCreampies does nothing yet, unless another mod makes use of it

 

Yes, always playing with pregmod. As in the $character's womb dictionary was getting added to correctly. After updating versions, I was now seeing additionally the 'not impregnated' graphic immediately after creampies (as vanilla would do it), even though I am playing with pregmod.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I discovered bug in pregmod and this. Line 344 should be

 

        (set:_newloadlist to it + (a:_cumshot))

 

It is using a wrong variable name and wiping out the previous nights loads

 

edit: see also my comments on pregmod, and updates to that mod.

Edited by mijhy
  • 11 months later...
Posted (edited)

FYI the current version 0.0.6 does not seem compatible with the New X-Tend Pill in the latest X-Change version 0.23.

 

Issue: when creampied with the new pill the flavor text to register the current creampie does not appear, after 7 days you don't get any growth bonus.

 

Fix: Disabling the mod and getting creampied under the new X-Tend pill registers the creampie and properly apply the effect at the end of the transformation.

 

Really great work with the mob btw !

Edited by trailoff
Posted
On 1/5/2026 at 12:07 AM, trailoff said:

FYI the current version 0.0.6 does not seem compatible with the New X-Tend Pill in the latest X-Change version 0.23.

 

Issue: when creampied with the new pill the flavor text to register the current creampie does not appear, after 7 days you don't get any growth bonus.

 

Fix: Disabling the mod and getting creampied under the new X-Tend pill registers the creampie and properly apply the effect at the end of the transformation.

 

Really great work with the mob btw !

Thank you! 0.0.6b should fix this issue

  • 7 months later...
Posted

when will this be updated for current version of the game and compatible with pregmod. i would like to use both. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...