Type 3 BB REBORN (DMRA-like)

Guest endgameaddiction

I'm looking forward on someone making a bounce version. I cannot use the stiff tit edition as the skeleton would sky rocket the the boobs to another dimension. ;/

it should work fine with any skeleton. it only uses vanilla bones so any maximum compatable skeleton will work.

I'm an idiot. I don't know what I was thinking. It's the other way around. lol

I'm looking forward on someone making a bounce version. I cannot use the stiff tit edition as the skeleton would sky rocket the the boobs to another dimension. ;/

Oh so very tempting... If I wasn't trying to focus on Oblivion right now, I'd jump on this with both feet.

Don't make me hold my breath for too long. :blink:  (no purple face smiley to use)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh so very tempting... If I wasn't trying to focus on Oblivion right now, I'd jump on this with both feet.

Don't make me hold my breath for too long. :blink:  (no purple face smiley to use)

I'll try getting around to it this weekend.

I'll try getting around to it this weekend.

Guess i'll get into the line waiting for bounce... xD

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Messing with FONV meshes is a right pain in the arse. Wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

attachicon.giftype 3 bb REBORN BNB.7z

Some weirdness on the underside of the breasts, but it looks like its the same for the small handful of bodies I tested.

Meh.

Thanks Thorazine  :heart:  :heart:  :shy:

Name: Type 3 bb REBORN

Version: 1

Date: 12-23-13

Category: models

Author(s): 2pac4eva7

if you like this body, please upload some better screenshots because mine suck!

Description

===========

This body is based off of my original type 3 bb, but heavily edited and improved (in my opinion)

changes from original type 3 bb:

-bigger rounder boobs (if you dont like fake boobs then just leave now)

- bigger rounder butt

- more muscular body overall (3d abs, etc)

- more toned arms and legs

the muscle tone is based off off the athletic female body by skim, who is much more skilled than me

Thanks for these BOOOOOBS, they are very cute  :P  :P  :P

• 7 years later...