Jump to content

Art of Seduction - Marriage and Relationships without wsex OR modified wsex master?


Recommended Posts

Posted

So the mod Art of Seduction - Marriage and Relationships have what I think would be the cherry on top of the already fantastic New Vegas package, romance. But it has an element that makes so that there is sex scenes in the mod. For this you'd need sexual innuendo or something similar. The thing is I don't want to go through the trouble of finding suitable body mod replacers, or even have sex animations. I'd be perfectly content if the sex in this mod is simply a fade to black. 

 

So I'm asking if someone can either make a version of this that doesn't require a wsex master/version of wsex that only have fades to black OR explain how I can go about doing that myself. 

 

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

I don't know if there is an easy way to identify which elements of Art of Seduction depend on FNV Sexual Innuendo.

I would advise you to proceed as follows:

 

First you need to use the Geck to load Art of Seduction + Sexual Innuendo + Wsex and make sure that all the scripts compile correctly.

 

Secondly, you need to use the Geck to load Art of Seduction WITHOUT Sexual Innuendo and WITHOUT Wsex (just create yourself empty version of Sexual Innuendo and Wsex to lure the Geck and load Art of Seduction). Then try to recompile all the Art of Seduction scripts one by one. The scripts that no longer compile will be the ones that need to be reworked.

 

Thirdly, identify the parts of the scripts that no longer compile (by commenting them out), so that you can replace them with something equivalent and functional (if it involves Sex scenes, replace them with calls to Sexout FrameWork or Fade-To-Black as you prefer).

 

I can't guarantee that this will be enough, but if you get this far and it doesn't work, I'm sure you'll have done at least 90% of the work.

Edited by Machiavelique

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...