katrina.balanchuk Posted December 10, 2024 Posted December 10, 2024 (edited) I have several magazine mods installed. But cannot find that particualr one. Â There was one erotic magazines mod where I could cheat myself from the MCM, all those mags And I would do it to create big fun libraries for my settlers to enjoy when they are all bored cooped up in a tiny settlements in the wasteland. Â Thanks for looking! Â Â Edited December 10, 2024 by katrina.balanchuk 1
Erebea Posted December 10, 2024 Posted December 10, 2024 Out of the magazine mods I've used before, I know that Erotic Art has a cheat mcm option that gives all the magazines. 2
katrina.balanchuk Posted December 11, 2024 Author Posted December 11, 2024 5 hours ago, Erebea said: Out of the magazine mods I've used before, I know that Erotic Art has a cheat mcm option that gives all the magazines. Thanks!! 1
katrina.balanchuk Posted December 11, 2024 Author Posted December 11, 2024 Update: I checked it out but it wasnt the one. The other one was not about crafing recipes for paintings. Â but i am grateful for the lead.
JohnnyGunn Posted December 11, 2024 Posted December 11, 2024 6 hours ago, Erebea said: Out of the magazine mods I've used before, I know that Erotic Art has a cheat mcm option that gives all the magazines. Erotic art and there's an extension to that mod somewhere here.
katrina.balanchuk Posted December 11, 2024 Author Posted December 11, 2024 18 hours ago, JohnnyGunn said: Erotic art and there's an extension to that mod somewhere here. Â I checke din the MCM of Erotic art there was no such option
Blastik1 Posted December 12, 2024 Posted December 12, 2024 (edited) On 12/10/2024 at 5:55 PM, katrina.balanchuk said: I have several magazine mods installed. But cannot find that particualr one. Â There was one erotic magazines mod where I could cheat myself from the MCM, all those mags And I would do it to create big fun libraries for my settlers to enjoy when they are all bored cooped up in a tiny settlements in the wasteland. Â Thanks for looking! Â Â Picsel's excellent mod has this option. Â Â Edited December 12, 2024 by Blastik1 edit 1
katrina.balanchuk Posted December 12, 2024 Author Posted December 12, 2024 11 hours ago, Blastik1 said: Picsel's excellent mod has this option. Â Â Â That was the one, thanks!
katrina.balanchuk Posted December 15, 2024 Author Posted December 15, 2024 (edited) Playing with it now. Its a lot of fun to find these all over, gives the Commonwealth a shot of sensuality thats implied as part of the mainstream culture prior to the war. Â The Publick Occurences Edtions are my favorites, but all of them are good. Edited December 15, 2024 by katrina.balanchuk
JohnnyGunn Posted December 19, 2024 Posted December 19, 2024 (edited) On 12/11/2024 at 12:05 PM, katrina.balanchuk said: Â I checke din the MCM of Erotic art there was no such option Here is the link to the add on. Â Here is the original as well. Â https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44748 Edited December 19, 2024 by JohnnyGunn 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now