Someone can explain to me how to use CB++?

DFSL

The only thing I want is to achieve a body shape similar to CBBEV3M using the manual vanilla replacer from this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259

I used the Body Slide tool a couple of times before and I swear, I can't seem to understand what the heck one is supposed to do. I know most of you are probably thinking "poor sod, I can click on the tool doing a backflip and instantaneously the mosquitoes in my neighborhood  are wearing CBBE thongs" well, I can't and the program is stupidly confusing.

With the older  versions  of the Remodeled CB++ I was able to select the CBBEV3M preset (I still don't know how) but in this case the dropdown menu is empty. I can modify the sliders manually, but: A) There's no slider for "legs" and "thighs" B) If I save the preset I just can't understand how to use it for other armors.

Ps. I just love how the forums can't seem to work properly with Internet Explorer 11. Can't use copy & paste.

Archived