KyleKatarn1980 Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 Would anyone lend me a hand on finding the Kasumi and Ayane Outcast Armor through the DLC files? I've tried looking through the Costume List and find nothing of their Outfits being listed. 🫤
funnybunny666 Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 that costume, among others was released only for consoles from PS4/Xbone onwards, but not for steam versions
KyleKatarn1980 Posted December 2, 2024 Author Posted December 2, 2024 Oh... I guess I probably wasn't thinking if they were included in the PC Version. Well I guess I can find some Mods for that though. 😅
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now