Upperbody mesh won't show up in game!

Jay1646

I just loaded up this upperbody that I'm adjusting to fit a different bottom mesh.

Well i did everything like I normally do but for some strange reason

when i go to test it in game, the Upperbody is completely invisible!:(:( (which is weird because i was editing the lowerbody with it, and the lowerbody shows up in game just fine)

I don't know what the problem might be, can someone take a look?:)

thanks for the help

Looking it over now

and here is the problem

2ypagxv.jpg

the nif structure is screwed up. This is probably because there was a part of another skeleton hanging around when you exported. Another possibility is that the old scene did not clear.

What I would do to fix this is simply import the mesh back into blender delete the skeleton and then save a blend file.

close blender and open the fresh save this will clear the old scene information and you should be able to export after parenting a new skeleton to the mesh.

Looking it over now

and here is the problem

2ypagxv.jpg

the nif structure is screwed up. This is probably because there was a part of another skeleton hanging around when you exported. Another possibility is that the old scene did not clear.

What I would do to fix this is simply import the mesh back into blender delete the skeleton and then save a blend file.

close blender and open the fresh save this will clear the old scene information and you should be able to export after parenting a new skeleton to the mesh.

U also can try to rightclick the second SceneRoot -> go to branch and hit 'crop to branch' then save and try.

Looking it over now

and here is the problem

2ypagxv.jpg

ahh yes that did the trick

thanks so much!!:)

Looking it over now

and here is the problem

2ypagxv.jpg

ahh yes that did the trick

thanks so much!!:)

Eagerly awaiting to see how this turns out!

Archived