Akkanero Posted January 30 Posted January 30 How do you get the Legacy trait? Or is it only available in character creation?
Mithrasity Posted February 8 Posted February 8 On 2/2/2026 at 6:09 PM, zhudy said: this mod is compatible with Carnalitas ;) Yes, but CD3 is not compatible with Carnalitas - hence the ask if there was interest in making additional traditions. I really like how these two mods synergize together.
Nikostratus Posted March 18 Posted March 18 On 2/7/2026 at 8:05 PM, Mithrasity said: Yes, but CD3 is not compatible with Carnalitas - hence the ask if there was interest in making additional traditions. I really like how these two mods synergize together. Neither is CD3 compatible with CBO, though this mod does not indicate this. Also, it seems like I cannot find these despite having the load order and mod installed correctly. What version of the game has this been updated for?
sillylittleburner Posted July 3 Posted July 3 Latest CK3 update changed a bunch of folder names, including the one for religion. I think all you need to change is the names of some of the folders and that's it.
sillylittleburner Posted July 3 Posted July 3 I also think you have to put the custom tenets in a new file now, otherwise they won't show up in-game.
bulek15 Posted July 12 Posted July 12 can someone tell me what to move and what names to put? im kinda lost with that
sillylittleburner Posted July 12 Posted July 12 2 hours ago, bulek15 said: can someone tell me what to move and what names to put? im kinda lost with that Mod has just been updated, thankfully. Saves us the headache at least.
zhudy Posted July 14 Author Posted July 14 (edited) On 7/13/2026 at 12:59 PM, Seiki_Belami said: Is update to 1.19.* ? with fixed religion ? Yes it is updated to 1.19 with religion fixed. But I am doing a huge update to make the mod more official, with separate gay flavor content and blood/god trait content. I am so excited doing this! Edited July 14 by zhudy 2
bulek15 Posted July 17 Posted July 17 hmm the religion still doesnt seem to work for me for some reason
zhudy Posted July 17 Author Posted July 17 20 hours ago, Nonamestated said: Quick question, does this mod work with agot? It does, put agot under this mod
Nonamestated Posted July 17 Posted July 17 1 hour ago, zhudy said: It does, put agot under this mod Hmm when I use this mod the religion tab seems to break. Im losing 2 tenants and there's a bunch that's just grey questionmarks. It seems to get fixed without this mod but that seems to be the only thing that's not working correctly.
zhudy Posted July 17 Author Posted July 17 17 minutes ago, Nonamestated said: Hmm when I use this mod the religion tab seems to break. Im losing 2 tenants and there's a bunch that's just grey questionmarks. It seems to get fixed without this mod but that seems to be the only thing that's not working correctly. I am sure it is because of the tenets. I will think about the compatibility. ok so its not entirely compatible sorry
Nonamestated Posted July 18 Posted July 18 39 minutes ago, zhudy said: I am sure it is because of the tenets. I will think about the compatibility. ok so its not entirely compatible sorry It seems to be the only thing, culture and everything else seems to work fine. Not the biggest of issues lol at least it works and doesnt crash!
zhudy Posted August 3 Author Posted August 3 https://discord.gg/EY3nkQByA Join my discord for the new mod test! I am doing a huge update to make the mod more official, with separate gay flavor content and blood/god trait content. I am so excited doing this!
zenpei Posted August 16 Posted August 16 Would it be possible in the future to get mod icon updates that aren't just white guys? I love the stuff for the mod and I do wanna add it to my playlist, but I usually play in the Middle Eastern, Indian, and African areas, and it's immersion breaking, and feels a little weird that ALL the Icons and imagery is just white guys.
zhudy Posted August 19 Author Posted August 19 On 8/17/2026 at 4:22 AM, zenpei said: Would it be possible in the future to get mod icon updates that aren't just white guys? I love the stuff for the mod and I do wanna add it to my playlist, but I usually play in the Middle Eastern, Indian, and African areas, and it's immersion breaking, and feels a little weird that ALL the Icons and imagery is just white guys. Nice idea! But i wont be updating this version anymore, join my discord and provide more ideas and images you prefer! I will select some to replace in the new version!
Prototype_000 Posted Thursday at 09:19 AM Posted Thursday at 09:19 AM Hey! Is there a way to change the visual age of The Legacy character? When I try to change it, it always goes back to 25 years old.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now