Just started and I need help

zinaidazeal

Hello, I just recently bought a copy of NV and after my first session I thought I should put in a body mod. The mod I choose was the BNB mod. I installed it as instructed and it seems I messed up somewhere

Em9yF.jpgYuf2T.jpg

This is the only mod I've got in my game. I've used the Archive Invalidation and it still does not work. Can someone help me? What am I doing wrong?

That only happens if archiveinvalidation is not correctly applied. Try downloading the latest FOMM for new vegas and use that for archiveinvalidation.

Also make sure if you have windows 7 or vista never to install steam in programmfiles Directory Or you will have allot of problems playing with mods at all.

That only happens if archiveinvalidation is not correctly applied. Try downloading the latest FOMM for new vegas and use that for archiveinvalidation.

Also make sure if you have windows 7 or vista never to install steam in programmfiles Directory Or you will have allot of problems playing with mods at all.

Alright, everything is working now. I turned off FOMM's archive invalidation option and loaded a save and got the default (not nude of course) body. I then saved and closed the game, opened FOMM and turned back on the archive invalidation option. I opened the game back up and the body mod works.

Thanks so much for your help Donkey. :)

Archived