need some help

I keep getting an error (since I turned into a vampire and just turned into one...) "lovers can't access an actor for sex. They may have moved somewhere where it is now impossible" even though I'm looking at the npc...

when I hit continue the game reloads and the npcs that where going to have sex/rape they just "oh it was wonderful" dunno what's going on right now... :/

also I get a game load crash when I have http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1871 active, when I turned it off I was able to play again...

any clues on what's going on? (so far I guess that the problem may solve if I stop being a vampire but that's not a solution, or is it..?)

thx for reading

sounds like a scripting error took place when you became a vamp.  I normally try not to play as a vamp personally but if Abinas has no errors with LTD vamp overhaul, you might want to give it a shot.  You never know how mods will react with each other.

Guest Donkey
I keep getting an error (since I turned into a vampire and just turned into one...) \"lovers can't access an actor for sex. They may have moved somewhere where it is now impossible\" even though I'm looking at the npc...

In your lovers with pk settings spell there is an option to fix bugs try it and see if that solves it.

also I get a game load crash when I have http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1871 active, when I turned it off I was able to play again...

any clues on what's going on? (so far I guess that the problem may solve if I stop being a vampire but that's not a solution, or is it..?)

Try contacting that mod author on tesnexus and ask your question there.

I suggest you use a different vampire mod :), there are other one's like the one that abina suggested. I use Less annoying Vampirism. It changed Hunter's sight (Night Vision) to a spell you can turn on and off. It also allows you to feed to become stronger. And if you are in 25-50 Vampirisim you will get a debuff from the sun. If you are 75-100 Vampirism you have bested the Sun and you can roam freely. I'm not sure how npc's react, I usually don't talk to them and only rape them :).

donkey; I'd LOVE to talk to the modder that created the mod that is making this error but the thing is that I fon't know what mod is doing it, if you know hoe I can find the mod that is doing if you how how to find it I'll do it.

as I said already: I deactivated all the vampires mods that I had (4) and I still get the error message :(

sad to say, but the only sure-fire way to find which mod is making this happen would be to clean install oblivion and start loading the plug-ins 1 at a time.  if the error pops up after loading a specific mod... you found it.  (atleast, thats the way I always found ones that were giving me issues.)

The problem is being infected with vamperism changes the character race, class, and ability set(pc is partially cloned, then replaced).  Lovers doesn't handle that well with the scripting system, I'd guess because vamperism despite all the coolness and all that, is just plain screwed up in oblivion(you turn into a 90yr old corpse and all that instantly), and it's just not worth the effort to write the scripts to handle it(especially with the different vamp overhauls around).  I'm hoping that in skyrim the vampire system is more like morrowind, less like oblivion.

Archived