CTD after Five mins

I've been battling this for about 4 months now and wanted to try and figure it out without having to make a post about it,however no luck. Every time I try to play I'll get about five mins into playing and the game will crash. Nothing weird really comes up on the logs either. Below is my BOSS load order, if anyone could please lend a hand and let me know if I'm just being dumb and running two bad mods that shouldn't be together and what the problem is would be great. I'd really like to just get down to the problem.

Thanks

Well, I don't think you're running two mods that conflict. BOSS is usually pretty good about picking up conflicts. Below, I made a bit of a checklist for you to, well, check ;)

1) Have you gotten the requirements for ALL of your mods installed

2) Do you remember what the last mod you installed BEFORE the crashes started was?

2a) If you know the most recent that was installed was, did you try disabling it?

3) Does your computer meet the minimum requirements (an obvious step, but you'd be surprised)

4) Do you have an ENB or other visual mod installed? (If so, try removing it)

5) (LAST RESORT) Have you tried doing a total reinstall?

Hope this helps :D

PS: ENBs don't appear in a load order, but if you check your main Skryim install directory you'll notice the ENB binary files right off the bat.

Archived