Player Home in the City?

-alpha-

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of a nice player home that is one of the main cities, Solitude, Riften, Windhelm or Markarth?

I'm not talking about the standard player homes...

I'm looking for a new home in the one of these Cities.

Something on the Medium to Large size (4+ people).

One nice one I found was The Nook [ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48828/? ] in Riften although its just a bit too small.

-So why look for a home in the city?

Well I was planing on using the Vanilla Home as my home and then use the newly added home to house followers.

This keeps them all in a central but useful location and doesn't clog up the main player home.

I don't really like using the Hearthfire homes as they're too far out in the middle of nowhere.

Anyone have ideas or even alternatives... let me know.

Thanks

Why don't you use one of the numerous vanilla house replacers? Many increase the size so its more than big enough for you and 4 followers. Skullmonkey's remake of Breezehome for example. There are 2 mods that I am aware of that add an additional house to Whiterun, one of them was even pretty ok, but they clash with basically everything that changes/adds to Whiterun, like trees. Nexus is down at the moment or I would chase down links.

Why don't you use one of the numerous vanilla house replacers? Many increase the size so its more than big enough for you and 4 followers. Skullmonkey's remake of Breezehome for example. There are 2 mods that I am aware of that add an additional house to Whiterun, one of them was even pretty ok, but they clash with basically everything that changes/adds to Whiterun, like trees. Nexus is down at the moment or I would chase down links.

I think I know which one you're referring to.

I wanted them in a separate home entirely... (picky I know)

Using one large overhauled vanilla home was going to be my last resort option.

Archived