Guest Posted October 31, 2024 Posted October 31, 2024 β§β° κ°πΈπππππ πππκ± β°β§ (Marbas Set) View File First of all I want to thank @1-800-cuupid for helping me with the set! Without her I couldn't have done it! ps: I also consider this set to be hers too! for everything she has done :3 β€οΈ Thank you so much! β€οΈ - β° Bloody Bag Body [Category: Gloves] [1 swatch] β° Bloody Bag Head Acc [Category: Earrings] [1swatch] β° Body Bands [Category: Tattoos] [2 swatches] β° Containment Stretcher Acc ( Cas) [Category:Socks] [1 swatch] β°Harness Acc [Category: Middle ring left] [1 swatch] β°Head Band Acc[Category:body scar - left arm] [1 swatch] β°Horns Acc[Category: Hat] [ 2 swatches] β°Pants [Category: bottom/pants] [1 swatch] β°Top[ Category: top] [1 swatch] β°Warmers Acc[ Category: Socks] [1swatch] Submitter miinxpid Submitted 10/31/2024 Category Clothing Requirements
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now